Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

SuperPaperFan said:
Remember in Mario Sunshine? It was a whole different King Boo? What if there is another King Bowser?

Any Boo could inflate himself/eat a Super Mushroom and wear a crown

maybe xD maybe mario killed bowser's wife :O and that's why he kidnaps Peach everyday lol xD it could be a possbility ^_^

He's the closest you can get.

Why not throw in a Queen Blooper, huh? Enough with the king nonsense

SuperPaperFan said:
Kings are better than regulars, and that's a good idea. Queen Boo

I knew it would be a good idea. Too many genderless things that are called guys simply they don't have certain articles of clothing or a pink colored or something.

I have a better idea than a king: emperor

The queen is the best piece in chess. Queens should be more prominent. :P

Baby Luigi said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Kings are better than regulars, and that's a good idea. Queen Boo

I knew it would be a good idea. Too many genderless things that are called guys simply they don't have certain articles of clothing or a pink colored or something.

I have a better idea than a king: emperor
I have a better idea than that: god (you fight Miyamoto).

Not too much though.

One odd thing in a Mario game is how the hell Baby Peach made it playable in a tennis game before Baby Luigi. What, is Baby Luigi too scared to go out and play tennis?

Doesn't it seem rather weird that in Mario Super Sluggers, a lot of the indeterminate gendered characters are affected by Peach's Heart Swing!?

Her special ability in Mario Sports Mix is also able to infatuate not only the male characters, but as well as the female and indeterminate gendered characters. :P I guess Peach does have some power when it comes down to her abilities...

Majin Vegeta said:
Why did Petey Piranha join Peach's team in Mario Super Sluggers?

I pretty much asked that same question, especially since Petey did antagonize Peach in Super Princess Peach.

Back