Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Or probably because Daisy likes flowers and Petey is a flower *shrugs*

BTW, I just love it how the Baby Mario Bros. ditch Yoshi's team in Super Sluggers.

Baby Luigi said:
Or probably because Daisy likes flowers and Petey is a flower *shrugs*

plus there were two of him in her garden in hoops 3-on-3. it's not that strange.

i am so sorry for comitting this awful sin, and that definitely added something to my point. please forgive me.

Majin Vegeta said:
Donkey Kong's Team betrayed him and went to wario

When you think it over though, Donkey Kong's former team members have more in common with Wario, since like Wario, they have a bad relationship towards the Mario Bros..

Koopa, Paratroopa, and the Goombas didn't betray Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong just kicked them out of his team

Odd things in the Mario series are fun to talk about, that's why

ANOTHER one of these threads? Great, now I have to dig up my "lava on the ceiling" screenshot again.

EDIT: Here we go.

SiFi said:
superseaadvance4.png

LAVA. ON THE CEILING.

Adhesive + Cohesive lava FTW

In Super Mario World killing Yoshi can save you from falling which is odd cause its the only main mario game where you are actually encouraged to kill a character lol.

Z-omb said:
In Super Mario World killing Yoshi can save you from falling which is odd cause its the only main mario game where you are actually encouraged to kill a character lol.
Aren't you encouraged to kill Bowser?

Majin Vegeta said:
Z-omb said:
Aren't you encouraged to kill Bowser?

Lol I meant the only 'good guy' haha

Z-omb said:

The only time you really had to do that was when you're trying to get to the secret exit at the Cheese Bridge Area. There is Vanilla Dome 2 as well, but you pretty much had to leave Yoshi, since he couldn't climb on vines.

Of course, the Kaizo Mario levels heavily abuse this kind of mechanic. I guess the creator just doesn't like Yoshi.

Speaking of Yoshi, why does he have orange arms when his game art never depicts it?

Baby Luigi said:
Speaking of Yoshi, why does he have orange arms when his game art never depicts it?

It's probably just a mistake that the developers made. This was fixed up in the Game Boy Advance remake though.

What is Metal Mario made of? Iron? Chrome? Steel? Silver?

La Marionette said:
What is Metal Mario made of? Iron? Chrome? Steel? Silver?

He is made of every single known metal in the periodic table

ESPECIALLY gold!

Yes, gold can be white, believe it or not.

That makes Metal Mario an alloy...

Back