Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

La Marionette said:
How do blocks float? Why do balloons pop moments after it detaches from a kart? Why didn't Wario get a heart attack yet? How come Mario never has to go to the bathroom? Why do almost none of the houses have bathrooms? How can people double jump? How can Mario jump really high? What is happening to Sarasaland without a ruler? What is Waluigi's relationship to Wario? Where do the Goombas come from in the Goomba-spawning pipe? Why do Mushrooms move, but not Flowers? How come the Mushrooms have no stalks like regular mushrooms? Is eating a Mushroom murder because it has eyes? Is it possible for Snake to sneak around in Mushroom Kingdom because even the rocks have eyes? What happens to the building when a switch turns blocks into coins? How do item boxes give us items? How can Mario breathe outer space? Why does gravity in a tiny planetoid work the same as gravity in Mushroom Kingdom? How do Fire Chomps fly? How do Thwomps float? Why does Wario exist? How do eggs form in Birdo's mouth? What makes Phantos fly? What's behind a Shy Guy mask? What's the color of Luigi's blood? Are Mario's teeth conjoined? Why does Bowser have horns? How can Bowser breathe fire? How do bottomless pits form? How are clouds solid? How does Mario flash red when he gets hit? Injected LED lights? You don't flash red when you are hurt. How does touching a leaf give you a costume? How do orbs work? How do dice blocks float above your head? How can characters drive when they're not steering? How can King Boo work the gas? How do Goombas play baseball? Are Boos really dead or are they a species? Where do those baseballs come from? What happens to the bat after Baby Luigi hits the ball? Why does Wario exist? Why is Yoshi horrendously ugly with a stupid voice? Why does Birdo wear a ribbon? Why does Luigi have a big nose? Why does Peach want her dress to be pink? Is Toad an animal or a fungus? Does Toad have hair? Why does Wario exist?
Mario has no time for the bathroom, Toad has 2 stains of hair in the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon, maybe there is something with the gravity that makes things float. There is probably a Goomba Factory that takes old mushrooms and turn them into Goombas and sends them to the network of endless pipes.

My questions are, what is it like traveling through a Pipe? Does it take a while or is it like in 1 second you are there. How does hurting a Giant Boo create stairs. Do Piranha Plants come from eggs or do they grow in the ground? Does Mario have a radio or iPod when he is traveling cuz you always hear music. Does lava kill you or burn you, also if you die in level how come you don't sink in it? He do switches trigger blocks to turn into coins? Why does it look like turns are just in a random place with no wall behind them? What I mean is you see in NSMBW the doors are there but there is no wall it is like you walk through the door and there is no room on the otherside except the one you see. Basically I think they should be a part of the BG.

Re: Odd Things In Mario Games

Yoshidude99 said:
Natastia somehow survives being hit by a laser blast yet no one heals her or anything.
Nastasia didn't live Dimentio's blast; it killed her. When Bleck and Tippi married to stop the Chaos Heart, she was revived.

How do we know it killed her? Anyway here is some questions from me.

How do Power Stars and Grand Stars automatically fly to the Comet Observatory/Starship Mario? How can Bowser sit in a Toxic pool in SMS but is burned by lava?

Mario can breathe infinitely underwater in 2D games but not in 3D games, and he can breathe with no trouble in space in SMG, but not in SPM.

^The one exception to the underwater thing is Super Mario 3D Land.

How come you're allowed to drive Go-Karts on the freeway?

Because Lakitu bribed the people in charge of it, using the coins you have to pay him. Or he just killed off A LOT of Spinies

Gardevoir said:
No. :yoshi:

This yoshi smiley is the best.

Yeah, it's a Yoshi's face after getting sent through a guillotine. Still makes me wonder how a man lays eggs.

Does Mario have a radio or iPod when he is traveling cuz you always hear music
He has neither because the radio has commercials and the iPod sucks too much. The sky is a ceiling with speakers playing music.

La Marionette said:
Gardevoir said:
No. :yoshi:

This yoshi smiley is the best.

Yeah, it's a Yoshi's face after getting sent through a guillotine. Still makes me wonder how a man lays eggs.

Does Mario have a radio or iPod when he is traveling cuz you always hear music
He has neither because the radio has commercials and the iPod sucks too much. The sky is a ceiling with speakers playing music.

WRONG, Obviously the music is played from the heavens because something bad happened to wario.

Especially that Super Mario 3D Land main theme. Obviously, when it's playing, something terrible is happening to Wario. :wario: :wario:

La Marionette said:
Especially that Super Mario 3D Land main theme. Obviously, when it's playing, something terrible is happening to Wario. :wario: :wario:

When super mario sunshine music plays, he was near dying.... but then the time between then and the next game wario was healled. But during 64 DS mario wanted some good music so he secretly put toilet paper inside of warios overalls.

Hmmm, why doesn't Nintendo ever let us adjust the sound, music, or SFX volume? That's odd. Maybe they hid the option and made a Piranha Plant eat it.

^Wario won't care. :wario:

How can babies drive?

PS I already know the answer to that question as long Baby Luigi is involved ;)

In Mario Kart 7, pair the Bruiser with the Monster or Red Monster. You'll notice that the rear wheels will go through the rear rims of the Bruiser, which doesn't make sense at all.

Why are Candy Canes blue instead of red and white and why do they stalk you and crap out horse tails when you hammer them? 0_o

RandomGuy said:
Baby Luigi said:
How can babies drive?

PS I already know the answer to that question as long Baby Luigi is involved ;)
Could you explain then?

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are incredibly intelligent and have supernatural powers, thanks to their being star children

SuperPaperFan said:
Where is ANY of the Mario character's parents?
Mario and Luigi's- In many comics as well as at the end of Yoshi's Island
The Koopalings' dad- In almost every Mario game
Donkey Kong's- In almost every DKC game
Rosalina's- In her storybook
Daisy's dad- Mentioned in Mario Party 3
Peach's dad- I bet you could find him in a comic about Mario.

Back