Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

How can King Boo drive if he doesn't have any legs? How far can King Boo go up in the air until he starts falling? How can King Boo grab stuff if he has no fingers? How can a crown stay on a transparent object? Why am I asking so many questions about King Boo?

So why doesn't he use telekinetic powers against Mario and his friends?

Because Mario and company are inmune to the direct use of those powers. He can't use those powers to lift them, or to move them against their will since they're inmune. That's how he managed to use that Bowser thingy at the end of Luigi's Mansion, using telekinetical powers to make a fake Bowser/using telekinetical powers against Bowser(since he's not inmune), somehow make him bigger and use him.

Ok I have another question. How can Petey Piranha see without eyes?

He doesn't make sound when he's driving and he certainly isn't too high-pitched

The car that's making sound is his voice.

How do you know if his voice is too high-pitched?

La Marionette said:
How do you know if his voice is too high-pitched?

Bats use echolocation and their sounds are too high-pitched to be heard. Petey Piranha makes noise that's pretty low pitched

How you know he doesn't make a variety of pitches?

La Marionette said:
How you know he doesn't make a variety of pitches?

Because we never hear high than his normal noises. He has a big vocal chord which has to make low pitched noises

His leaves make the noise, then.

Which brings me up with another thing: how can Petey Piranha hear without any hearing organs?

How do you know that Petey Piranha doesn't have any hearing organs? King Boo doesn't seem to have them either.

Because plants don't have hearing organs. All Petey Piranha is is a giant flytrap that has a cerebral area (perhaps a brain?)

Petey Piranha has a mouth, tongue, and teeth; and it can walk.

La Marionette said:
Petey Piranha has a mouth, tongue, and teeth; and it can walk.

Jellies have a mouth and has movement yet they lack brains

But, I want to say that Petey Pirahna is a very strange plant.

La Marionette said:
But, I want to say that Petey Pirahna is a very strange plant.

Which brings me up to this: does Petey Piranha belong in the Plant or Animal Kingdom? Huh?

Where do those mushrooms belong to? They have eyes, and they don't have stalks. Petey Pirahna belongs to both since he's a mutant little shop of horrors.

RandomGuy said:
Why are Goombas so stupid when it comes to fighting Mario?

Because they lack brains?

How can Paper Mario stand if he has little surface area?

That's a better question to ask Mr. Game & Watch. Besides, Mr. Game & Watch did appear in Game & Watch gallery games. I think there's a sprite of Mario shaking hands with him or something.

Anyway, how come Paper Mario doesn't get weaker when he's dipped in water?

No^ something attacks him, I think.

Back