Who or what is the Ugliest Mario character?

Buster Baxter said:
Baby Luigi said:
Queen_Bean.jpg

She looked even worse while under Cackletta and Fawful's influence.

QueenBeanBattle.PNG

Nah, I think it's her waistline that contributes to her ugliness

Ladies and :posh:, the one DK64 boss I couldn't defeat. Although I've never fought K. Rool before due to being unable to finish Hideout Helm. Seriously, Puftoss is like the worst boss ever in DK64.

Buster Baxter said:
Ladies and :posh:, the one DK64 boss I couldn't defeat. Although I've never fought K. Rool before due to being unable to finish Hideout Helm. Seriously, Puftoss is like the worst boss ever in DK64.
The Blowfish? What was so ugly about him? Other than being an aquatic animal that breathed fire. What was up with that.

Buster Baxter said:

I'm lost here. You HAVE to defeat Puftoss to advance to Fungi Forest, so how could you make it to Hideout Helm by yourself?

MnSG said:
Buster Baxter said:

I'm lost here. You HAVE to defeat Puftoss to advance to Fungi Forest, so how could you make it to Hideout Helm by yourself?
I think he might have beaten him once.

MnSG said:
Buster Baxter said:

I asked someone else to beat him for me.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
The Blowfish? What was so ugly about him? Other than being an aquatic animal that breathed fire. What was up with that.

Blame it on the awesome N64 graphics

Propeller Toad said:
I wonder if anyone mentioned Mugly. :P

220px-DKCR_mugly.jpg

I've seen uglier monsters. This one isn't so bad.

La Marionette said:
Propeller Toad said:
I wonder if anyone mentioned Mugly. :P

220px-DKCR_mugly.jpg

I've seen uglier monsters. This one isn't so bad.

Like Wario

Barbos.png

This thing freaked me out when I was kid. It didn't help that the water was blood red when you were fighting it either.

I may be a Yoshi fan, but Yoshi looks pratically horrid in the Super Mario World box art and the game itself.

super-mario-world-11.jpg

Look at those eyes, looks like he's high on sugar.

IceShadow1199 said:
I may be a Yoshi fan, but Yoshi looks pratically horrid in the Super Mario World box art and the game itself.

super-mario-world-11.jpg

It looks more like he's drunk rather than stimulated with sugar, but I still don't find him ugly. That's your opinion, though.

IceShadow1199 said:

super-mario-world-11.jpg

Yoshi looks even more horrid with his modern appearance today

I think Yoshi improved in Yoshi's Island. But that's your opinion, Baby Luigi.

Yoshi looks fine and the whole XD HATE YOSHI just seems a bit obnoxious.

Not saying you cant, but it saying he's the ugliest thing in the series is pretty lol.

Nintendo improved Yoshi over the years, so that now, he has a more humanoid stature. No point of hunching over if no one is riding on top of you.

Personally, I don't think he looks too good in any of the Super Smash Bros. games. But other than that, Yoshi's adorable. Badass adorable that is.

Back