Who or what is the Ugliest Mario character?

Fattington.jpg

Luigi isn't ugly but that Luigi is horribly drawn

I know who Weegee is.... :???:

And it's not from Hotel Mario, it's from Mario is Missing

BabyWario.png

He's ugly even as a baby

RandomGuy said:
I wonder who Wario's parents are. . .

Wario doesn't have parents, he formed when Luigi stopped being a clone of Mario. That is, he got skinnier when his fat dripped off and turned into Wario

Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:

Wario doesn't have parents, he formed when Luigi stopped being a clone of Mario. That is, he got skinnier when his fat dripped off and turned into Wario
He does, actually.

4:34

UltraMario said:
Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:

He does, actually.

4:37

I know, I was just kidding.

He also says, "Ma" in the Mario Power Tennis bloopers

RandomGuy said:
Does that mean clone characters are simply fat pulled off the originals? :???:

Nah. Luigi resembled Mario at the time. Why do you think Luigi got skinnier and taller later?

I think it's wrong to judge someone by their physical appearance, deep beneath their unattractiveness lies a kind, and lovely personality.

Oh please. They're video game characters, not actual people. People like Wario are meant to be disliked anyway.

La Marionette said:
Oh please. They're video game characters, not actual people. People like Wario are meant to be disliked anyway.
Say that to poor Oswald and how his land got covered in a bunch of thinner and you can destroy Wasteland as Mickey if you wanted to in Epic Mickey. ;-;.

Brawldoll.jpg

apocalypseArisen said:
I think it's wrong to judge someone by their physical appearance, deep beneath their unattractiveness lies a kind, and lovely personality.

Wario isn't kind. He's greedy, mean and rude.

^^Oswald is not meant to be disliked, though, compared to Wario. It's easier to sympathize with Oswald than with Wario.

^That's what I meant.

Also, that monster standing there is horrible. That flying baby will certainly destroy it!

Back