Worst Mario Roster

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
La Marionette said:
Mario Sports Mix has a goodness-gravy awful roster. Staying on topic.
Well at least take out the Square characters and replace it with these:
Brido
Dixie Kong
Koopa Troopa
Rosalina
King Boo
Toadette

That would make it into a 100 times better roster.
and King.K.Rool
Nope, there'd be no more room for him.

I like pretty much all the rosters.

Ummm, Mario Tennis GBA. That one was obvious shit.

At least all the rest of them had characters from the Mario series. And in Sports Mix case, characters from a series in general.

manasword said:
MTO is bad roster again, WTF. Roster is "There must be an honesty roster from Mario Tennis GBA" with weird characters.
I hope Petey Piranha, Dry Bones have returning playable again.
I don't think Tennis Open is that bad. I hope you aren't emotional or just unhappy about those whom you want didn't appear if they're not regular ones.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
I like pretty much all the rosters. At least all the rest of them had characters from the Mario series. And in Sports Mix case, characters from a series in general.
Really? How do some main characters have insufficient appearances?

Dorayaki said:
manasword said:
MTO is bad roster again, WTF. Roster is "There must be an honesty roster from Mario Tennis GBA" with weird characters.
I don't have many bad opinions against Tennis Open. I hope you aren't emotional or just unhappy about those whom you want didn't appear if they're not regular ones.

I like pretty much all the rosters. At least all the rest of them had characters from the Mario series. And in Sports Mix case, characters from a series in general.
Really? How unbalanced appearances of characters happen?

Please rewrite that in a way someone can understand.

manasword said:
Please appreciate that it does not contain human characters just wasted.

Sports Mix's roster is not necessarily tiny, but it's still very disappointing considering that its roster is smaller than the DS predecessor.

Yes, well, Shy Guy rocks, Fly Guy seems pointless.

You know who else seems pointless? Baby Peach. I'd say Dry Bowser, but apparently, we're supposed to like him.

Indeed. I like using Shy Guy in Mario Tennis. I wouldn't say Fly Guy was pointless, but he was kind of difficult to control.

For Mario Party, I'd say 5 had a rather weird roster with removing DK and adding Boo and Koopa Kid.

Magikrazy said:
Most complaints against Advance Tour are for unbalanced rosters and a "fake" Mario story. But if all club atheletes are absent in Tennis Open, it's overdone actually. They don't seem NPCs this time and even Toad is not too.

La Marionette said:
Sports Mix's roster is not necessarily tiny, but it's still very disappointing considering that its roster is smaller than the DS predecessor.
Agree.

Dorayaki said:
Magikrazy said:
Most complaints against Power Tour are for unbalanced rosters and a "fake" Mario story. But if all club atheletes are absent in Tennis Open, it's overdone actually. They don't seem NPCs this time and even Toad is not too.

Fixed.
Pay attention to name confusion of Mario Tennis GBA.
928295_67352_front.jpg

gfs_67352_2_1.jpg

Magikrazy said:
manasword said:

The List of "There must be an honesty characters from Mario Tennis GBA".
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Yoshi
Boo
Wario
Daisy
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

manasword said:
Magikrazy said:
manasword said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Yoshi
Boo
Wario
Daisy
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

#1: don't double post

#2: what the fuck did you just say? You made no sense.

manasword said:
Fixed.

Got it. I just think both sports have the same module.

The problem of GBA was "unbalanced roster", that doesn't mean who have to appear in that games. I think only protagonists are must-haves.

Dorayaki said:
manasword said:
Fixed.

Got it. I just think both sports have the same module.

The problem of GBA was "unbalanced roster", that doesn't mean who have to appear in that games. I think only protagonists are must-haves.

Advance Tour has GC connectivity and more characters than Power Tour. Power Tour is not have GC connectivity.
Advance Tour is more gameplay or menu than GBC version.
Power Tour is less gameplay or menu than GBC version.
Advance Tour is Enemy-like Koopa(NPC or Koopa Shell in course), Boo, Pokey, etc. have appears that game.
Power Tour is Enemy-like Boo, Koopa have not appears that game. (NPCs have only Toad, Toadsworth, Pianta, Noki)

Unbalanced Roster is only Mario Tennis: Power Tour.
Waluigi without Wario is oddball. Yoshi hasn't missed any Tennis, not named Power Tour.
MTPT Courts have only 4 Standard courts. MTGBC Courts have 4 Standards and 5 obtainable of each background N64 courts.

manasword said:
Unbalanced Roster is only Mario Tennis: Power Tour.
Waluigi without Wario is oddball. Yoshi hasn't missed any Tennis, not named Power Tour.
MTPT Courts have only 4 Standard courts. MTGBC Courts have 4 Standards and 5 obtainable of each background N64 courts.
I simply mean that the club athletes take big part in the rosters and stories of these games, and they don't convince fans.
In the part of Mario members, gernerally only protagonists are must-haves in each game.

manasword said:
Magikrazy said:
manasword said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Yoshi
Boo
Wario
Daisy
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

#1: don't double post

#2: what the fuck did you just say? You made no sense.
Manasword and Dorayaki aren't very good at English, so most of the stuff they say is pretty incomprehensible. I think what she/he was trying to say was "list of characters from Mario Tennis GBA who honestly must appear.

How could everyone forget Mario Party 8? Freaking Blooper totally ruined the whole roster.

FMGBASKFH said:
How could everyone forget Mario Party 8? Freaking Blooper totally ruined the whole roster.
That's only one game and one character doesn't affect whole roster.
Blooper is okay, on the other hand Party 9 throw away many fans, though Kamek is a nice one.

Back