Are you afraid of any PoKéMoN?

Dr. Javelin said:
Giga Impact is okay though, I suppose... but why in the world are you using Slaking in the first place?

Probably because everyone wants to make use of Slaking's amazing offense, but no one can since his ability is the worst in the game.

That also surprised me when I first played rse, he had great stats, and a decent move pool, but his ability just makes him so pathetic.

Kinda wish nintendo would actually give him a tolerable ability.

Are you able to Skill Swap truant? And can't Slaking go on a doubles with the coffin thing, attack it, and get the Mummy ability as a workaround?

Baby Luigi said:
Are you able to Skill Swap truant? And can't Slaking go on a doubles with the coffin thing, attack it, and get the Mummy ability as a workaround?

Mummy only works if a team actually has the pokemon, and its not exactly commonly used either.

Besides that there isn't a whole lot of work arounds, or atleast enough to to stack it up to the best.

But is Truant Skill Swappable

Baby Luigi said:
But is Truant Skill Swappable
I seem to recall that Durant gets Entrainment and Truant, which he can copy to his opponent.

Not sure about Skill Swap though; I think that all the Pokemon that can learn Skill Swap don't have Truant.

MarioBros2 said:
Mario7727 said:
Zae said:
ahaha no xD i've only played Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black :P sooo only in Sinnoh and Unova, and Pokemon Black is like the best Pokemon Game Ever! :D i want to try Heartgold and Soulsilver too though :/

IMHO you should try them all, or atleast the remakes of the older games(such as frlg and hgss, although you want to try hgss so thats a start).

The remakes in general are pretty fair though, look good, sound good, and are pretty smooth to the core.

lol what's frlg? xD and yeah i kinda want to try Soulsilver more than Heartgold because Soulsilver is In Johto (i think?) and I live there Gym Leader/Elite Four music, it's soo cool, and Lance is the Champion of both games right?
Soul Silver and Heart Gold, have the same towns same music, same people.

ummmmmmmmm NO xD even though i haven't played the game, i listened to the music on youtube (its awesome) but no the gym leaders and Elite 4 have TOTALLY different music and Lugia and Ho-oh lol

Mario7727 said:
MarioBros2 said:
Mario7727 said:
Zae said:
ahaha no xD i've only played Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black :P sooo only in Sinnoh and Unova, and Pokemon Black is like the best Pokemon Game Ever! :D i want to try Heartgold and Soulsilver too though :/

IMHO you should try them all, or atleast the remakes of the older games(such as frlg and hgss, although you want to try hgss so thats a start).

The remakes in general are pretty fair though, look good, sound good, and are pretty smooth to the core.

lol what's frlg? xD and yeah i kinda want to try Soulsilver more than Heartgold because Soulsilver is In Johto (i think?) and I live there Gym Leader/Elite Four music, it's soo cool, and Lance is the Champion of both games right?
Soul Silver and Heart Gold, have the same towns same music, same people.

ummmmmmmmm NO xD even though i haven't played the game, i listened to the music on youtube (its awesome) but no the gym leaders and Elite 4 have TOTALLY different music and Lugia and Ho-oh lol
Ok, sorry, never listened to the music, and I knew about Ho-oh and Lugia.

Lavender town, the ship in gen 3 that is shipwrecked and the chateau make me feel uneasy.

I'm not playing Pokemon that much anymore, but I'm afraid of Mismagius now.

MarioBros2 said:
I'm not playing Pokemon that much anymore, but I'm afraid of Mismagius now.

lol why Mismagius? :/ i think that pokemon looks cool

I think Truant was on Slaking to nerf it hard since his stats are barely worse than a legendary Pokemon and that Nintendo probably didn't want a non-legendary Pokemon to be ridiculously overpowered. =P

Also I've been scared of the Lavender Town music from Gen I. It hurts my ears if I hear it... :(

Anyways, I get kinda scared of battling Pokemon with Explosion. Unless I'm using a Ghost type XD

Well, if there's something I'm afraid of:

It's Lavender Town headache-giving suicide-ness music.

And I get kinda scared of battling pokemon with Selfdestructing moves as a Explosion, etc.

I also somehow get scared of hurting Kangashkan with powerful moves (I can't resist the cuteness of the baby).

And I'm afraid of the Jigglypuff creepypasta.

I also heard of a Vermillion City creepypasta and it has something to do with the Machop stomping the floor, I'm looking for it, but I hope I don't find anymore bleeding eyes or stuff.

IceShadow1199 said:
Vermillion City creepypasta
Never heard of this, I suddenly feel interested n--

IceShadow1199 said:
I'm looking for it, but I hope I don't find anymore bleeding eyes or stuff.
oh sweet mother of jebus

this is why i hate creepypastas

IceShadow1199 said:
Well, if there's something I'm afraid of:

It's Lavender Town headache-giving suicide-ness music.

And I get kinda scared of battling pokemon with Selfdestructing moves as a Explosion, etc.

I also somehow get scared of hurting Kangashkan with powerful moves (I can't resist the cuteness of the baby).

And I'm afraid of the Jigglypuff creepypasta.

I also heard of a Vermillion City creepypasta and it has something to do with the Machop stomping the floor, I'm looking for it, but I hope I don't find anymore bleeding eyes or stuff.
creepypastas fuck yeah.

Bowaluigiser said:
Giratina, Wigglytuff, Jynx, Espeon, Dialga, Palkia, Blastoise and Raichu.
Why?

Wigglytuff, Jynx, Raichu and Espeon are too creepy, The Creation trio because something about them scares me and Blastoise beacuse I hate water types.

Back