Are you afraid of any PoKéMoN?

SuperPaperFan said:
I haven't seen all the pokemon yet, but anything Nintendo makes won't be THAT scary.
BossGiygas.png

Nintendo
Zero_Two_image.jpg

Nintendo

SuperPaperFan said:
You 2 both look the same. (user picture)
Go watch Lord of the Rings, and then go watch Back to the Future.

THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE

just because they're both old guys doesn't mean they're alike.

well i technically have seen a lot of pokemon because i've seen the National Pokedex online and nah :P no pokemon are scary, just the pokedex entry's for Litwick,Lampent, and Chandelure (chandelure's pokedex entry is the most creepy o_O) yet you might find it weird that Chandelure is my #1 Favorite Pokemon :D he's the best :P lol

wow when i clicked that i had no idea it was link xD it's not that scary :P ahahha but is kinda creepy o_O

For the Darkrai, partly because...Um...Er...Let's just say a Role-play gone bad on another website. The Palkia and Dialga thing is not a Role-play gone bad, it's just, we were doing like a "Boss battle" thing, and the owner morphed the 2 together. Gyarados is because it's big. And the Golbat is cuz of the fangs

Arceus.

I do not and I repeat, DO NOT WANT. Want to fight this, I mean he can be any singular type, on top of that it gets awesome stats, recover, and a plethora great moves.

Not to mention Extremekiller Arceus is one of the most deadly pokemon sets to ever exist, dont even want to imagine what his dragon and dark sets can do.

Truly a horrifying force to be reckoned with as the God of pokemon.

Ok I'm just gonna look that up on ZeldaWiki

asdjlkasdasldsa;lkldsa
freaking hacks
why do you have to be so damn scary

I haven't played Gen 5 so I can't judge Pokemon from that game...

Anyways, I've always been scared of how Carvanha and Sharpedo look, I'm scared of Piranhas and Sharks. :<

Zae said:
Arceus.

I do not and I repeat, DO NOT WANT. Want to fight this, I mean he can be any singular type, on top of that it gets awesome stats, recover, and a plethora great moves.

Not to mention Extremekiller Arceus is one of the most deadly pokemon sets to ever exist, dont even want to imagine what his dragon and dark sets can do.

Than you won't like defeating my Level 100 Arceus, even though I don't know how to switch types, so he's a normal type, but with a variety of moves. He's got:
Some type of electric move, I forgot what it is I'll check later,
Hyper Beam,
Either Flamethrower or Fire Blast, gonna check that later
Dragon Beam or whatever it's called.

MarioBros2 said:
Than you won't like defeating my Level 100 Arceus, even though I don't know how to switch types, so he's a normal type, but with a variety of moves. He's got:
Hyper Beam,
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I could crush that easy with Calm Mind + Kyogre.

Not scary at all tbh.

Yeah, I'l the moves if I get back on my Diamond game.
Oh, and I have a confession to make!
The truth is, the game is beaten because I got it off of Amazon!

Never!!!!!!!!!! I like it that way!

MarioBros2 said:
Zae said:
Arceus.

Hyper Beam,

You don't know how to switch types? :O just give it a plate! :D (like Ground Plate,Flame Plate, Psychic Plate etc.)

Ok, thanks!

LOL, who puts Hyper Beam in a moveset?

La Marionette said:
LOL, who puts Hyper Beam in a moveset?
It can be a pretty powerful move n certain pokemon.

Back