Are you afraid of any PoKéMoN?

*sigh* No one appreciates Jynx. Even my mom's scared of Jynx and Smoochum...

samurott looks cool but he kinda sucks.

like all 5th gen starters.

Samus Aran said:

Samurott is the best starter, but he still fails compared to Empoleon and Swampert.

Bowaluigiser said:
Samus Aran said:

Emboar does not suck! If it learned Close Combat, Emboar would be perfect.

No it wouldn't.

It's slow as crap and has pathetic defenses. Only good stats are hp and attack.

Good try though!

Well, yes it does have pathetic defense (my Lv. 100 Emboar was KOed in 1 hit by a Lv. 62 Jellicent) but it has a great moveset (Head Smash) and can be taught the best TMs (SolarBeam and Scald)! It is a great starter. I admit, it needs a good Fighting move but it is still great.

Bowaluigiser said:
Well, yes it does have pathetic defense (my Lv. 100 Emboar was KOed in 1 hit by a Lv. 62 Jellicent) but it has a great moveset (Head Smash) and can be taught the best TMs (SolarBeam and Scald)! It is a great starter. I admit, it needs a good Fighting move but it is still great.

i wouldn't rely on head smash unless the pokemon has rock head though.

The move is really fatal to the user as it has terrifying recoil.

If anything emboar would be better with not only a better moveset, but a better ability(such as speed boost or rock head for example).

Samus Aran said:
Bowaluigiser said:

i wouldn't rely on head smash unless the pokemon has rock head though.

The move is really fatal to the user as it has terrifying recoil.

If anything emboar would be better with not only a better moveset, but a better ability(such as speed boost or rock head for example).
Speed Boost and Emboar....

I see a powerhouse right there...

Yeah, sure.

This sounds stupid, but I'm also scared of MissingNo., when he doesn't technically qualify as a Pokemon.

How about chandelure guys?

His pokedex entry is a massive wtf

The spirits burned up in its ominous flame lose their way and wander this world forever.

Weird.

How about this?

A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it.

Or this?

It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids.

I never thought I would be scared of a Beutifly.

quite frankly any pokemon design from r/b is pretty terrifying.

Ekans and Golbat especially.

Back