Are you afraid of any PoKéMoN?

Hyper Beam isn't reliable, though. The extra time it takes to recharge sucks too.

Baby Luigi said:
Hyper Beam isn't reliable, though. The extra time it takes to recharge sucks too.
Yeah, I'll teach a different move later.

Teach Judgement to it instead.

Baby Luigi said:
Teach Judgement to it instead.
actually, despite how good Judgement sounds, another move in the type Arceus is in (for example, Ice Beam instead of Judgement) can be better sometimes.

Ice Beam has a 10% freeze change that Judgement doesn't have.

I doubt MarioBros2 is planning on playing competitively so a more versatile move is better suited.

I agree it would be a better idea competitively if Arceus is specialized, though.

Baby Luigi said:
That's why I like having Slaking use it (along with Giga Impact), as Truancy makes it slack off anyways.

Hyper Beam is worthless on Slaking, since he uses his Attack stat, not Sp. Atk.

Giga Impact is okay though, I suppose... but why in the world are you using Slaking in the first place?

Well my Arceus in Pokemon Black knows Hyper Beam :P and Judgement, Recover, and Perish Song, man i love using Perish song in a Triple battle ahahaha xD

i know right? using perish song, switch your 3 pokemon, the CPU or Wifi might be dumb enough to NOT switch their pokemon and die in 3 turns ^_^ lol it's awesome! :D

Well, back on the subject, the one haunted house (Old Chateau?) in Diamond/Pearl freaked me out. Mostly because I played at like 1 am and saw the ghostly figures move across the screen.

Lavender Tower without the Silph Scope was pretty scary for me.

And finally, although I never played these games, the thought of MissingNo being either of these two forms is terrifying to me:
Spr_1b_141_f.png

Spr_1b_142_f.png

EDIT: Just noticed that this was about the Pokemon only, but whatever.

Gamefreak75 said:
Well, back on the subject, the one haunted house (Old Chateau?) in Diamond/Pearl freaked me out. Mostly because I played at like 1 am and saw the ghostly figures move across the screen.

And finally, although I never played these games, the thought of MissingNo being either of these two forms is terrifying to me:
Spr_1b_141_f.png

Spr_1b_142_f.png

lol what's Lavender Town? i've never heard of it in a pokemon game :O and what the heck is MissingNo? it doesn't even sound like a pokemon soo what is it? xD

Mario7727 said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Spr_1b_141_f.png

Spr_1b_142_f.png

lol what's Lavender Town? i've never heard of it in a pokemon game :O and what the heck is MissingNo? it doesn't even sound like a pokemon soo what is it? xD

Lavender Town is a town introduced in the Kanto region in the first gen, located towards the east coast of Kanto. It's known for it's strangely creepy music and creepy atmosphere, also being contributed by the Lavender Tower, which is basically a huge cemetery-tower structure.

MissingNo. is a glitch Pokemon that was also found in Gen 1. It's a pretty famous thing when it comes to Pokemon - especially it's sprite.

Missingno.png

@ Dr. Javelin, that is a good idea, but in my opinion, I don't like Ice, because there are a lot of fire types. Plus, I don't think I have that TM
@ Baby Luigi, if you mean Wifi, I may do that eventually, but I won't for maybe a few months.

Mario7727 said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Spr_1b_141_f.png

Spr_1b_142_f.png

I take it you've never played Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue.

MarioBros2 said:
@ Dr. Javelin, that is a good idea, but in my opinion, I don't like Ice, because there are a lot of fire types. Plus, I don't think I have that TM
@ Baby Luigi, if you mean Wifi, I may do that eventually, but I won't for maybe a few months.
you don't have the TM?

It's at the Game Corner or whatever it's called in Generations I, III, and IV, and maybe II but I don't know. It's also somewhere in Gen V but indispensible, so much more valuable.

Here, let Bulbapedia help you out.

Dr. Javelin said:
MarioBros2 said:
you don't have the TM?

It's at the Game Corner or whatever it's called in Generations I, III, and IV, and maybe II but I don't know. It's also somewhere in Gen V but indispensible, so much more valuable.

Here, let Bulbapedia help you out.
I actually might have it, I'll check later. I haven't been on my Diamond game in a while.

I take it you've never played Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue.
[/quote]

ahaha no xD i've only played Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black :P sooo only in Sinnoh and Unova, and Pokemon Black is like the best Pokemon Game Ever! :D i want to try Heartgold and Soulsilver too though :/

ahaha no xD i've only played Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black :P sooo only in Sinnoh and Unova, and Pokemon Black is like the best Pokemon Game Ever! :D i want to try Heartgold and Soulsilver too though :/

IMHO you should try them all, or atleast the remakes of the older games(such as frlg and hgss, although you want to try hgss so thats a start).

The remakes in general are pretty fair though, look good, sound good, and are pretty smooth to the core.

Zae said:

IMHO you should try them all, or atleast the remakes of the older games(such as frlg and hgss, although you want to try hgss so thats a start).

The remakes in general are pretty fair though, look good, sound good, and are pretty smooth to the core.

lol what's frlg? xD and yeah i kinda want to try Soulsilver more than Heartgold because Soulsilver is In Johto (i think?) and I live there Gym Leader/Elite Four music, it's soo cool, and Lance is the Champion of both games right?

Mario7727 said:
Zae said:

lol what's frlg? xD and yeah i kinda want to try Soulsilver more than Heartgold because Soulsilver is In Johto (i think?) and I live there Gym Leader/Elite Four music, it's soo cool, and Lance is the Champion of both games right?
Soul Silver and Heart Gold, have the same towns same music, same people.

Back