Requesting edits for locked pages.

Yep. Porple changed it last year.

This sounds incredibly silly, but may you put in this
Mario_WC%2798.png
in Template:Construction? I think we can make the MarioWiki more Mario-themed that way. I know an image was taken down previously, but it was a horribly distracting animated GIF, not this.

I also brought it up here:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Template_talk:Construction

People liked my design, even.

I know, it's minor and all, but I like to see more Mario in MarioWiki.

^ You got yourself a broken link in there. Also I think that kind of change needs a TPP, if we can't reach a rough consensus here.

A talk page proposal, hm? If that's the case, maybe I can request to add images for other templates as well.

Also, I fixed the link. The formatting is wrong. :P

That might be the best idea (or maybe a regular proposal if you plan on mentioning other templates). I was just about to say that adding a picture to one template would lead to people wanting pictures on other templates.

I made a proposal about this recently.

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Proposals#Add_Images_to_Templates

MarioWiki:Categories and MarioWiki:Navigation Templates are not visible in MarioWiki:Help pages, nor are they visible in the MarioWiki:Policy pages, thus making them quite difficult to access. I think they should be placed on Specific Help. I remember having some issues related to finding the MarioWiki:Category page.

Gawd, either I forgot entirely about that policy existing or I had no clue what was going on. I'm sorry for the confusion :P

Can someone unprotect Template:Userspace? I just need to do a minor reword.

Just post said change her and we'll see if it's desirable (and edit the page, as applicable).

Glowsquid said:
Just post said change her and we'll see if it's desirable (and edit the page, as applicable).

The {{SITENAME}} sure is a great place, huh?

Change huh to isn't it, as that sounds more formal.

And also, link our favorite plumber to the Mario article.

Maharaja said:
Glowsquid said:

Just so you know, the staff discussed it and we've decided against these changes. The message is informal, so "huh" is fine, and linking to mainspace is unnecessary given how this is a user-business template.

Walkazo said:
Maharaja said:
Glowsquid said:

Just so you know, the staff discussed it and we've decided against these changes. The message is informal, so "huh" is fine, and linking to mainspace is unnecessary given how this is a user-business template.

Yeah thanks, Glowsquid told me the staff didn't think it was needed but did not give a reason. And also, {{Lastwarn}} was recently changed, dropping the part that said "The next time you vandalize the Super Mario Wiki". That was an idea I had, I was going to suggest a proposal just before it was changed :P. Whose idea was that?

Back