The "What could be done with ____" Topic

What Should we talk about NEXT 3 week!

• Daisy Again (COME ON! She's only been in 1 main game, if the Super Mario Land series count.)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The Luigi in a Dress gag.Again (This could give some humor, but then again it could promote you-know

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other (State in Comments)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Piantas again(They've only been in one game where they've had a major NPC apperance. All the others

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
We will start disussion tomorrow. So until then vote.

This is (i think) a more orignal topic. Each week we will talk about something different of what could be done with ___. If you picked other please state below now so i can add in and you can change vote to that or just wait until it is added in.

Everything could be done with Piantas.

LOL I draw it from time to time.

I don't know about you guys, but Luigi in a dress always cracks me up. I have a horrible sense of humor.

Luigi is funny in general, and that gag just makes him even more funny.

I love that guy, seriously.

While Daisy is a favorable character of mine, many people dont like her for HI IM DAISY and for the fact that she really don't get that much attention in the games and even fangames.

It's pretty sad but its the reality we live in. :(

Zae said:
While Daisy is a favorable character of mine, many people dont like her for HI IM DAISY and for the fact that she really don't get that much attention in the games and even fangames.

It's pretty sad but its the reality we live in. :(

Same here, i dont really find that annoying do i just go with it. I even found a picture of luigi in daisy dress saying "I like peach's dress better" :P

Oh look were already talking about luigi... anyways i have a feeling luigi might not win.

I was never annoyed by "Hi, I'm Daisy." When paired with "It's-a Mario time!" it makes a formidable combination.

There was this one drawing where there was Wario in Peach's dress. Peach was shocked, but Wario said, "Hey! Luigi makes it look good."

Ive yet to see a luigi in rosalina dress/gown. Anychance you can draw that XD

Kind of off topic but when i was wandering about searching random stuff i stumbled upon a site selling a rosalina costume and appearantly there were male sizes aswell O_O. Which makes me ask if its a different thingy like the top piece or its just different size.

Well, maybe... if I have the time. :P

Hi I'm crazy!
Hi I'm lazy!
Hi I'm hazy!

I also beat Daisy in those Mario Party screenshots in the MarioWiki.

It doesn't matter what game Daisy should be in. She should be a major character in a mainstream game AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Plus Waluigi.

Daisy is better than Waluigi... At least she doesn't hang out with Wario. Given, people think she's annoying, but Wario is... I don't want to get started on it.

Yet he is in your signature.

Name a game (fiction) name that would suit daisy.

Super Mario Tomboy Princess Person gets saved.

Super Mario Sunshine 2 :)

Luigi's Mansion 2 (Oh Luigi, youve saved me, for a reward heres my dress.)

Three Warios are double-face palming, weeping in sadness. Another Wario is falling to his doom. A Wario makes a sad, covering-his-teeth look of despair. Another Wario is just... there because he's ugly.

See, Wario is in gloomy despair under my wrath in my signature.

New Daisy games:

Daisy
Daisy Goes Shopping for Flowers
Daisy Cleans the Restroom
Daisy Tends her Garden
Murderous Chain Saws of Death
Daisy Feeds her Goldfish
Daisy Breathes and Eats
Super Daisy vs. the Mildew in her Bathroom
Hi I'm Daisy 64

Ornithologist Mario said:
New Daisy games:

Daisy
Daisy Goes Shopping for Flowers
Daisy Cleans the Restroom
Daisy Tends her Garden
Murderous Chain Saws of Death
Daisy Feeds her Goldfish
Daisy Breathes and Eats
Super Daisy vs. the Mildew in her Bathroom
Hi I'm Daisy 64

Those should be actual games

I wonder if Daisy can have her brain transplanted with Piantas?

Loganofan20 said:
I suggest talking about GS15 next time.

Wrong board

Back