Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Gardevoir said:
In cancun i swear i saw the sign said "Piantas" but then i looked again and it said "Plantas"
If it was Italy, you might see a sign that says "pianta." It means "plant" in Italian.

Though you wouldn't see "piantas;" the plural of "pianta" is "piante."

"Piantas" is plural for a type of bright-colored animals with palm trees on their heads; "piante" is plural for the Italian word for "plant".

I hope this clears you up.

They're animals too. They have a skeleton. However, a palm tree controls them. But that doesn't make them 100% plant.

Gardevoir said:
Piantas, Y U NO WEAR UNDERWEAR.

I was having a hard time on Mission 3 of Pianta village and then i saw this pink pianta bending over and when i zoomed in there was just a pink semi-oval.

I guess to the Piantas, all they need to cover their bottoms is their leaf-styled skirts. Not too concerned about what's under their skirts obviously (for the males anyway).

That person is wrong then. Piantas are one of the most underrated characters in the Mario series

In my book, Piantas are overrated as heck.

How does Nintendo like Piantas? If they like Piantas they would make them playable in every game.

La Marionette said:
How does Nintendo like Piantas? If they like Piantas they would make them playable in every game.

They would even give them their own game!!

Well they like them for a minor character. Well compared to the noki's
-> Super Mario Sunshine = Major NPC
-> Paper Mario: TTYD = Major NPC in that chapter.
-> MK: DD = Minor NPC
-> Mario Super Sluggers and its prequel -> Playable Character
-> MK DS, Wii -> Minor NPC
-> Galaxy 2 -> Minor NPC
-> Mario Party 9 - Minigame element (pianta pool)

Noki -

-> Super Mario Sunshine = Major NPC
-> MK: DD = Minor NPC
-> Mario Super Sluggers and its prequel -> Playable Character

Nokis aren't stupid as Piantas. :P Still the Piantas' stupidity is overwhelming.

La Marionette said:
So basically, what you're saying is that since you don't like them they're overrated.

Cause I have seen no evidence of excessive Pianta love.

Piantas are indeed awesome, but they DO do some pretty silly things in the game... I think selling fruit for free is the stupidest because having them be free kind of defeats the point of selling them.

Dr. Javelin said:
La Marionette said:
So basically, what you're saying is that since you don't like them they're overrated.

Cause I have seen no evidence of excessive Pianta love.

No, I said that because OTHER people think I overate them.

Smashgoom202 said:
Piantas are indeed awesome, but they DO do some pretty silly things in the game... I think selling fruit for free is the stupidest because having them be free kind of defeats the point of selling them.

The fruit grow immediately back... if Piantas were to sell them, then the demand would drop so much, and so would the price.

Smashgoom202 said:
no no no I explained this

Isle Delfino provides free fruit to citizens and tourists alike. It's a successful communist society that makes income from their tourism.

and like any good totalitarian state, they have a police force ready to arrest people on a whim

RandomGuy said:
so you're suggesting that only Piantas will buy fruit? :???:

What else do they sell? Shine Sprites?

Piantas appearantly can drive as seen in Mario Kart Wii. I think the track is called Moonview highway, there are "Coconut Mall" trucks passing buy.

RandomGuy said:
so you're suggesting that only Piantas will buy fruit? :???:

I believe they only buy fruit too. Because in Coconut Mall truck on Moonview Highway, it shows a pianta eating fruit/around fruit. And i think they also sell coffee and those other small stuff that isnt in high demand.

Back