Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Gardevoir said:
ANYWAYS as I said in my topic with delfino now and then who was the smart ass who wanted to make ANOTHER pier and ANOTHER PLAZA/MARKETPLACE?!?!?!?!

A Pianta

I thought you were being sarcastic

I think you're both sarcastic and not.

You said that Piantas are dumb ace.

Yes. They allow a bunch of Tanookis to sell Shrines for Blue Coins when the island is in desperate need of them. It's horrible and disgusting how these salescreatures make a profit out of this. These sales raccoons would be jailed if they did something like this in the U.S.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Yes. They allow a bunch of Tanookis to sell Shrines for Blue Coins when the island is in desperate need of them. It's horrible and disgusting how these salescreatures make a profit out of this. These sales raccoons would be jailed if they did something like this in the U.S.

so funny

Delfino Island would definitely be a great place to create scandals, I guess. You'd be a millionaire in no time.

Or not.

I'm not sure if Piantas are aware that currency exists.

How do they know it isn't candy or fertilizer for their trees?

I still think that the Pianta court of Justice and that Piantas with shines plus those tanookis are in a Shine smuggling operation

Mario is stupid.. I dont see a difference between Stars and Shines... he could easily give up all the hidden stars which is about what 60 stars to isle delfino and find the other 60 so easily or as a matter of fact just give them 60 and leave it like that because all the others were: taken from the shine gate to put back in, smuggled by piantas, hidden in jails, hidden in someone bedroom, smuggled by tanookis, ancient shine sprites that were never near the shine gate for centurys and so much more

How is Mario stupid? :mario:

Gardevoir said:
They said it COSTS and they CHARGE you...

They charge me candy and fertilizer, that is.

I was trying to offend your favorite character...

But he could have given in all the secret shines in echange for the 60 shines he lost.. I mean a star is a sun and the sun is a star am i not right? And the piantas are so stupid he could just make card board cut outs and show them.... OR just give them power stars and they wont know the difference.

I don't think Mario understand Pianta. Maybe THAT'S why he seems not to understand.

The Piantas were dubbed, that's why. At the time, Mario couldn't understand them.

If wario were to go to isle delfino he would fart on their fruits.

Off topic: On my vacation i swear i was missing this pianta conversation or playing mario sunshine.

In cancun i swear i saw the sign said "Piantas" but then i looked again and it said "Plantas"
Then some of the street vendors were giving away free fruit.
At my hotel i saw a pineapple on the stairs.
I saw at this amusment park a stall that i thought marked "Pinna" but it was "Pina" as in pineapple.
Then uhhh, there was this guy selling some tree in this place saying to protect the ozone in spanish and then i realized he was dressed like a pianta-ish, well he had a tree on his head..

Back