Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Gardevoir said:
Piantas appearantly can drive as seen in Mario Kart Wii. I think the track is called Moonview highway, there are "Coconut Mall" trucks passing buy.

Nope, those are the slaves workers working for Piantas

*Mushroom Burger
*Flower Burger
*Star Burger
*Banana Burger
*Green Mushroom Burger
*Mushroom Juice
*Flower Juice
*Star Juice
*Banana Juice
*Green Mushroom Juice

I swear, I'm not kidding, they actually do have a menu of this in Coconut Mall.

As for other items, looking at the banners of the stores and the content, here's what they sell:

*Clothes
*Dairy
*Flowers
*Grocery
*Coffee
*Bakery

I voted for the can't swim thing.

Baby Luigi said:
*Mushroom Burger
*Flower Burger
*Star Burger
*Banana Burger
*Green Mushroom Burger
*Mushroom Juice
*Flower Juice
*Star Juice
*Banana Juice
*Green Mushroom Juice

I swear, I'm not kidding, they actually do have a menu of this in Coconut Mall.

As for other items, looking at the banners of the stores and the content, here's what they sell:

*Clothes
*Dairy
*Flowers
*Grocery
*Coffee
*Bakery

This morning I actually took some time to find the name of the shops to put on the wiki...

Coco Mode
Faces "Start a new life"
Coconut Cafè
Coco Coffee
Tropical Grocery
Coco Cute
Delfino Dream (Sells Super Mushrooms, 1-up Mushrooms, ? Block, Starmen, Banana and clothing.)
Tropica
Coco Pet Foods
Beauty Maniac
Coconut Garden
MooMoo Dairy
Tropical Bakery
Fun Flower
Ihio Berries
Coco Burger

There is also an information booth outside the mall.

And thats not a surprise since on mission 8 of gelato beach theres sorta a "Shine Sprite Jucie".

BTW, Coco Burger is the one that sells these delicious items. Banana Burger with Green Mushroom Juice, anyone?

I looked up at a spriting resource to find the names of the stores.

You want me to post a link to the picture file of the store names?

http://www.textures-resource.com/wii_gamecube/MarioKartWii/sheet/431

There is no Ihio Berries. Maybe you mistaken Coco Outfitters for Ihio Berries

These stores are found throughout Coconut Mall so they could be in either the main part or in Coconut Garden. I need to double check this

It took 5 minutes to even get a glimpse of that area.

Piantas and their stupidity, They decided to cover the names of their shops with some stuff saying Coconut Mall.

They allow Mii's to drive amock in some sort of reserved parking lot instead of going to the giant parking lot that is on BOTH SIDES OF THE MALL AND HAS SPACE! They also have an information center where no one can see it. They allow cars to drive in their mall... THEIR MALL IS A STREET!!!!

Left: Bathroom (Toilets) Right: Lift (Escalator)

Left: Delfino Square? (Market Square) Right: Central Avenue

So that gives more-ish evidence that delfino square is near coconut mall.. WRONG TOPIC :D

5 minutes? It doesn't even take that long to complete 3 laps in Coconut Mall

You should get two controllers, play in VS mode, and let one guy sit there while you explore.

LGM and I did that and went exploring store names before the textures for the store names were even ripped

Baby Luigi said:
You should get two controllers, play in VS mode, and let one guy sit there while you explore.

LGM and I did that and went exploring store names before the textures for the store names were even ripped

Sit where and why...

And why isnt LGM posting on these Delfino related topics :(

Im bored...

Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:

Sit where and why...

And why isnt LGM posting on these Delfino related topics :(

Im bored...

1. Other than Time Trials, you can race without CPU's in VS mode. It's required to have two or more players though but you can control only one guy at a time. I often do that to explore if I'm by myself.

2. LGM isn't posting right now. She's drawing.

Gardevoir said:
1.) But the screen will be smaller and it doesnt make much sense if theres already time trial...

2.) Drawing what.. Im guessing mario..

1. I guess it's more convienient for the both of us since we'll be in two places at once. Plus, in VS mode, you can grab Bob-ombs and fling yourselves up in the air to see the letters.

2. I'm guessing that too

A better question would be how did Luigi.

They are obviously an intergalactic version of the piantas or came during the Great Stupidity Portal of 02'.. Their stupidity was so great that the smartest piantas were placed with dark matter as brains and sent to Starshine Beach Galaxy to begin a smart pianta universe.

Or some Piantas simply got exiled there for holding Shine Sprites without giving them up

Back