Piantas and their stupidity (with inclusion of Noki humor of course)

Which is the most stupidest thing piantas ever done!

• Mistake you for shadow mario

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Be Stranded on an island but CANT FREAKING SWIM! HOW DID HE GET THERE!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Growing fruits on their roofs!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Make you shoplift fruit.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Selling free fruits

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I'M A CHUCKSTER!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • THEIR TRIALS!!!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The stupidest thing the Piantas have ever done is panicking about a severe lack on shines when most

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Comparing the size of the trees on their heads.. Quote "MY TREES BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
When Piantas strike out in Mario Superstar Baseball, they also show their underside

WTF, man. But again, they're Piantas. Of course they would do stupid things

1st time.. In Pinna Park in the level where you dont have fludd and you need to save the mayor there was a pianta that was bending over and i zoomed in to see if piantas were nothing but big easter eggs.... I was talking about that to LGM some time ago.

2nd time... just now..

Level1_Bluepianta_Back.jpg

I just love it how the description said their bats have dense wood, which is as dense as their heads

Nah, it's the palm tree growing out of their brains mind-controlling them

There's obviously a difference between smart and dumb Piantas. A smart one would not allow 4 balls on purpose.

All Pink Piantas are dumb errr because..
Gardevoir said:
1st time.. In Pinna Park in the level where you dont have fludd and you need to save the mayor there was a pianta that was bending over and i zoomed in to see if piantas were nothing but big easter eggs.... I was talking about that to LGM some time ago.

2nd time... just now..

That's why my sister made a pink Pianta smiley instead of a blue one. Pink is a manly color!

Kirby would whole-heartedly agree.

Nintendo should call Red Pianta "Pink" Pianta because it's more fitting. They should also make Pink Pianta the default color.

If pink isn't manly, why does Wario have a pink nose?

Pink Piantas FTW!

The blood vessels stopped working there.

Again, Pink Piantas are the best.

Same reason Pink Luigi is placed in the Red Team. Nintendo cannot distinguish between Red and Pink if it's not on Kirby.

Majin Vegeta said:
Ya know, Pink Piantas are so cool, even people want to be them

Ilpiantissimo.jpg
Is that a real picture?

Yes! Definitely. It's the running man.

Besides, he has a NECK! That's outlawed in Piantaville.

Majin Vegeta said:
La Marionette said:
The blood vessels stopped working there.

Again, Pink Piantas are the best.
Why does the game call them red?

I can pretty much ask the same thing, since in Super Mario Sunshine, actual red Piantas did exist, but they were all females, if I remember right.

Speaking of which, I did do up an actual Red Pianta texture for Mario Super Sluggers, but obviously, it's impossible to use on an actual Wii system; everything is stored inside a single file, and there's absolutely no MDL0 and TEX0 content anywhere in it.

That really sucks. Super Sluggers models would be an excellent use for Brawl

Back