Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

Mariomario64 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
(oh and another Gen V cool thing: YOU CAN HOLD MORE THAN 999,999 POKE HOW AWESOME IS THAT)
wait what?
In the past generations, your money limit was capped at 999,999 Poke dollars. It was somewhat of a joke for Game Freak to have someone in-game selling an item for 1,000,000 Poke (the Bike in Gen I and the Slowpoketail in Gen II), which is impossible to obtain.

However, in Gen V you are finally allowed to carry up to 9,999,999 Poke.

Smugleaf said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Arceus still has the Multitype ability in Gen V but I don't see any plates.

The plates are found in the Abyssal Ruins.

You know, the place near Undella Bay where you dive.
That explains it then, I never went there. Just thought it was there for those pricy crowns and artifacts. I should probably go to it soon.

Dr. Javelin said:
Bulbapedia says that it's possible to obtain all of them in dust clouds.

Admittedly, it's not as useful of a method as picking them up or mining for them in the Underground, but if you have enough time on your hands you can get all the stones you want, plus the new Gem items that boost a certain type move's power by 50% for one turn.
It costs money, too (for Super Repels) unless you are not one to get pissed off by entering a Pokemon battle every other step. Also more than 80% of the time it's usually a jewel (still useful, but not as great as an evo stone).

Dr. Javelin said:
Another thing about the stones: you can find many Pokemon who evolve via stones in rustling grass or rippling water. I've found a Lilligant and a Wigglytuff by doing this, and my Pokedex says I can catch Starmie the same way, which suggests a trend.
Yeah, but certain Pokemon learn certain moves only when they're pre-evolved. For example, Lombre can learn Hydro Pump at Lvl 49 or something, but Ludicolo cannot. It makes it useless to catch a Lvl 14 Lilligant if it cannot learn a good move. And yes, you can catch Starmies, Cloysters, Mamoswines, etc. Also not to mention the fact I like to breed Pokemon to have certain moves, abilities, and nature. I spent like two hours trying to get an Aron with Rock Head and the move Head Smash with a +DEF nature. It's worth it in the end, though, imo.

Still, I appreciate Gen V for the fact that it makes getting certain items for evolution (King's Rock, Reaper Cloth, Protector, etc) easier than they were to get in Gen IV. Hell, Razor Fangs costed 48 BP in Gen IV, but I have 9 of them in Pokemon White.

Dr. Javelin said:
In the past generations, your money limit was capped at 999,999 Poke dollars. It was somewhat of a joke for Game Freak to have someone in-game selling an item for 1,000,000 Poke (the Bike in Gen I and the Slowpoketail in Gen II), which is impossible to obtain.
ohhh by "Poke" I thought you meant Pokemon not PokeDollars

Has anyone seen the action-sequenced filming? I think this will take place of Pokemon Musicals

Gamefreak75 said:
Yeah, but certain Pokemon learn certain moves only when they're pre-evolved. For example, Lombre can learn Hydro Pump at Lvl 49 or something, but Ludicolo cannot. It makes it useless to catch a Lvl 14 Lilligant if it cannot learn a good move.
That's certainly true.
Gamefreak75 said:
Also not to mention the fact I like to breed Pokemon to have certain moves, abilities, and nature. I spent like two hours trying to get an Aron with Rock Head and the move Head Smash with a +DEF nature. It's worth it in the end, though, imo.
I can't say that's a problem with stones that I've run into, but I can totally see how it would happen. Luckily for me when I was training Starmie, it learns Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, and Rapid Spin by level up.
Gamefreak75 said:
Still, I appreciate Gen V for the fact that it makes getting certain items for evolution (King's Rock, Reaper Cloth, Protector, etc) easier than they were to get in Gen IV. Hell, Razor Fangs costed 48 BP in Gen IV, but I have 9 of them in Pokemon White.
Plus the new Power items help with EVs (if you EV train your people).

EDIT: Wait, they aren't new, are they. I think they're cheaper though.

I hope you can battle any replaced gym leaders post league if they are going to replace any.

Pyro said:
Well, Castelia, Nimbasa, and Opelcuid haven't been shrouded by the ice, so we can expect Burgh, Elesa, Drayden, and Iris are alive...

well Mistralton City and Driftveil City haven't been shourded in Ice either because idk what happened to the South of Driftveil....and you still see the Airport from Mistralton City and the Celestial Tower

btw the road between Castelia and Nimbasa.....what is it? it wasn't there before, it was just desert o_O and i hope they kept the Battle Subway! :D it's awesome

I think there was construction of that road in the first games, it's just been completed now.

oh really? o_O i never saw construction! xD i hope they still have the Black Version of Opelucid City, i love that music, it's the best in the whole game, by the way, do you think we still have the same Elite Four and Champion? :/

There still is a chance of someone replacing Caitlin

RandomGuy said:
I concur. I'm really getting the vibe she'll go back to Sinnoh.

Also, not to sound racist, but since Striaton an Nacrene City are covered, and there's a good chance that these new Gym Leaders could replace the first two in Black and White, I somehow think Shizui could be related to Lenora. It could be like how Koga passed down his Gym Leader title to Janine.

Professor Mario said:
RandomGuy said:
I concur. I'm really getting the vibe she'll go back to Sinnoh.

Also, not to sound racist, but since Striaton an Nacrene City are covered, and there's a good chance that these new Gym Leaders could replace the first two in Black and White, I somehow think Shizui could be related to Lenora. It could be like how Koga passed down his Gym Leader title to Janine.
How would that be racist?

Assuming that two people could be related because they're black. It sounds dumb, but using that excuse somewhere usually gives people the wrong impression. Also, I'm speaking in terms of me saying it, not the game doing it.

well do you guys think that you know how Opelucid City Depends on the look depending what version you have? i hope they do that still cause i love the Black Version of Opelucid City i love the music xD and the way it looks lol, and for the Elite Four i hope you can still pick what order you want to battle them in :D

Mario7727 said:
well do you guys think that you know how Opelucid City Depends on the look depending what version you have? i hope they do that still cause i love the Black Version of Opelucid City i love the music xD and the way it looks lol, and for the Elite Four i hope you can still pick what order you want to battle them in :D
Dude, stop using exclamation marks, it makes it hard to read. It's like what Cheren said: You talk too fast. Anyway, of course, they're going to let you choose because what idiot wouldn't do that

RandomGuy said:
Mario7727 said:
Dude, stop using exclamation marks, it makes it hard to read.
I count zero exclamation marks in that post.

RandomGuy said:
Mario7727 said:
Dude, stop using exclamation marks, it makes it hard to read. It's like what Cheren said: You talk too fast. Anyway, of course, they're going to let you choose because what idiot wouldn't do that

Yep, I count none as well.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
RandomGuy said:
Mario7727 said:

Yep, I count none as well.

ahahahahaha i count none exclamation marks either lol xD

Perhaps RandomGuy meant the amount of "lol"s, "XD"s, and lowercase i's, because I count a huge amount of those.

Magikrazy said:
Perhaps RandomGuy meant the amount of "lol"s, "XD"s, and lowercase i's, because I count a huge amount of those.

lol xD but there are only 1 xD's and 1 lol's ahahaha soo it's not a lot really? .__. besides how could you confuse that with exclamation marks? (lol)

Back