Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Fuck Join Avenue. I've murdered Skulldug twice and traded with him thrice and still haven't gotten him to appear in Join Avenue.

Epic Nitwit said:
So I have a question. If I were to get one of these, which version should I get? Black or White?

I'd generally say white. It has a better selection of pokemon and white kyrum(sp?) is way more awesome and has better battle music.

Also the special town, which is white forest if memory serves, is more enjoyable than black city.

The only real thing you'll miss out on in black 2 is heracross.

I am concerned about something. Do the DNA Splicers only work with the Kyurem that you own?

If that's the case, then that would mean that you can't have a Black Kyurem or a White Kyurem that belongs to someone else.

Zae said:
Epic Nitwit said:
So I have a question. If I were to get one of these, which version should I get? Black or White?

I'd generally say white. It has a better selection of pokemon and white kyrum(sp?) is way more awesome and has better battle music.

Also the special town, which is white forest if memory serves, is more enjoyable than black city.

The only real thing you'll miss out on in black 2 is heracross.

Well, they only had White 2 at the place I went (the last copy, in fact), so I guess that's good if White 2 is better.

So a new event will be out very soon.

Level 50 Keldeo that has the moves Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet & Swords Dance. It also has a PP Max for a Hold Item

It's available from January 25th until February 12th. It's already available in France though, for some reason.

Great, now I can trade the other Keldeo back to my Black game.

Although WHY CAN'T WE GET MELOETTA? We have Keldeo TWICE, but not Meloetta? How are we supposed to complete our Pokedex?

At least this Keldeo event is Wi-Fi related, so if it's just like with Genesect, we would only need an internet connection to get hold of it.

Sorry for the bump, but I did some tests with the DNA Splicers on an outsider Kyurem.

It appears that the DNA Splicers can be used on any Kyurem, regardless of whether or not it's an outsider. However, you can't have Black Kyurem AND White Kyurem in your party, so if you have White Kyurem, but want to use Black Kyurem, you need to defuse White Kyurem first.

LN1 said:
Is it possible to trade a White/Black Kyurem?

Nope. Kyurem has to be in its normal form in order to be traded, since Black Kyurem and White Kyurem do not exist in the Black and White versions. Likewise, the Kami Trio has to be in their Incarnate Formes in order to be traded.

LN1 said:
What about other Black2/White2 games? You know, the ones this whole topic is about.

That won't work either. Kyurem can only be traded while it's in its native form, regardless of the game version.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
MnSG said:
LN1 said:
What about other Black2/White2 games? You know, the ones this whole topic is about.

That won't work either. Kyurem can only be traded while it's in its native form, regardless of the game version.
Like Giratina?

Giratina's Origin Forme exists in all the 5th generation titles, and since the Griseous Orb can be held by Gitatina, that makes it completely possible for the player to trade it to another player. It's only with the Diamond and Pearl versions where the Origin Forme and the Griseous Orb do not exist.

The DNA Splicers, however, are classified as a key item, which can't be traded by any means. Likewise, the Reveal Glass can't be traded either, meaning that the Therian Formes of the Kami Trio are out of reach without the Pokemon Dream Radar.

MnSG said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
MnSG said:
LN1 said:

Like Giratina?

Giratina's Origin Forme exists in all the 5th generation titles, and since the Griseous Orb can be held by Gitatina, that makes it completely possible for the player to trade it to another player. It's only with the Diamond and Pearl versions where the Origin Forme and the Griseous Orb do not exist.
You can't trade Origin Giratina to HGSS because the Griseous Orb is automatically removed in the Union Room

Mikan Tsumiki said:
You can't trade Origin Giratina to HGSS because the Griseous Orb is automatically removed in the Union Room

I see. I'm probably guessing that that's because the Griseous Orb is an event item in the HeartGold and SoulSilver versions. In the 5th generation titles, you can have a non-event Griseous Orb in your arsenal.

MnSG said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:

I see. I'm probably guessing that that's because the Griseous Orb is an event item in the HeartGold and SoulSilver versions. In the 5th generation titles, you can have a non-event Griseous Orb in your arsenal.
It does that to all Gen 4 games

Back