Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

ahaha wow xD

Hey Guys you won't believe this but, there is this (japanesse) Video on Pokemon Black and White 2 and it actually shows a battle against your rival, shows the home town, and a battle against Reshiram and Black Kyurem!! :D you should watch it!

that was revealed WEEKS ago on Pokemon Smash, I've already seen it...

Just about everyone's already seen it, plus there's like two other videos as well.

Pyro said:
that was revealed WEEKS ago on Pokemon Smash, I've already seen it...

lol what's Pokemon Smash? o_O

CoroCoro_June_2012_Kami_Trio_leak.jpg

Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus are getting new formes.

Tornadus has wings, and looks like bird, and Landorus looks kind of like an owl. Thundurus looks kinda like a dragon, or a feline.

I like these formes. I like the originals, but they were just palette swaps of each other. These new formes fix that issue.

Hm, I can't really imagine Tornadus or Landorus as bird-like entities.

Speaking of forms, though, I wish they would add new Rotom Forms, although it would be kind of hard to think of other types of appliances to associate a specific type with (i.e. dragon).

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

The first images from inside CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase further screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, it confirms Alder will appear early on within the game and asks the player to follow him
Cheren is a Normal-type Gym Leader while Bianca gives you your starter Pokémon as a favour for Juniper
Nobody seems to know where N has gone
New Professor is Professor Burnett who is in AR Searcher
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense
Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack
Mecha Tyranitar is part of PokéWood. Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen is Homika's father and is part of PokéWood. PokéWood allows you to select a scenario and then make the movie. Various battles appear
Pokémon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions including those listed yesterday and Janine & Blaine. We're still in the process of translating so keep checking back

Great, because the last thing we need is an even more overpowered Landorus.

Or Thundurus, for that matter.

On the plus side, this means Thundurus might finally be useful in Ubers... >:D

Smugleaf said:
Meanwhile, in the future...

Go, Thundurus!

Thundurus used Nasty Plot!

Everything will now be raped!

Well apparently BrawlBRSTMs has some B2W2 music on the website that has been recreated from the trailers and videos (I think). So far they have the starting city music, opening theme, and the rival, trainer, and wild Pokémon battle themes.

Here they are.

Smugleaf said:
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

The first images from inside CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase further screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, it confirms Alder will appear early on within the game and asks the player to follow him
Cheren is a Normal-type Gym Leader while Bianca gives you your starter Pokémon as a favour for Juniper
Nobody seems to know where N has gone
New Professor is Professor Burnett who is in AR Searcher
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack
Mecha Tyranitar is part of PokéWood. Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen is Homika's father and is part of PokéWood. PokéWood allows you to select a scenario and then make the movie. Various battles appear
Pokémon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions including those listed yesterday and Janine & Blaine. We're still in the process of translating so keep checking back
Yes, Cheren is a Gym Leader (does little victory dance) Please don't tell me, the villains will steal and create mecha pokemon. Yay, we get to see how everyone changed

Dr. Javelin said:
Pyro said:
Smugleaf said:
Meanwhile, in the future...

Go, Thundurus!

Thundurus used Nasty Plot!
this is different from the current Thundurus strategy how

The point is that Thundurus is already Uber, and that more Special Attack will just make him even more broken.

Yeah, but he's barely Uber. As in the worst Uber there is.

Also, already made that point...
Dr. Javelin said:
On the plus side, this means Thundurus might finally be useful in Ubers... >:D

A new promotional anime video for BW2.

I like the new Team Plasma, and Elesa's new look.

By the looks of it, hopefully that means that they stepped up their game and are going to use actual threatening Pokemon in the game, stuff that's not just Watchogs, Liepards, and the occassional Swoobat.

Gamefreak75 said:
By the looks of it, hopefully that means that they stepped up their game and are going to use actual threatening Pokemon in the game
One of the most pressing issues in Pokemon. Villains who are actually a threat

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Pokemon."

aaaagh i missed it

Someone tell me what the video was about.

Those five minutes put the entire Pokemon anime to shame in my eyes. Now I'm even pumped for this game! I never thought they'd go this far to advertise it, but the more the merrier!

WOW!

My eyes will never open again because I was blinded by the awesomeness of that!

It makes Super Mario Bros. 3 look like E.T. for the Atari!

Nah, I'm just messing with you. I can't view it either.

Back