Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE SMB3 WITH E.T. WE ALL KNOW THAT SMB3 WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT okay i'm done with my off-topic ranting

Anyways, they recently released North American Boxart for the games, which is pretty much the same as the Japanese boxart:

Pokemon_Black_2_Boxart_EN.png
Pokemon_White_2_Boxart_EN.png

Also, I found the official video:

It would be really awesome if A: I could actually know what they were saying and B: They made this into an anime mini-series (sorta like Pokemon Chronicles).

That was absolutely amazing, I think I might actually buy this in-shop just to have a few days earlier than I would get online.

Wow, Gamefreak are really letting themselves go this time around! That anime clip really was pleasing to watch (seeing the Seviper getting thrown in the air was definitely a nice shocker - considering how gently the actual anime has been going), and it really does make the game more tempting to play more than before. :)

Gamefreak really do come out with wonderful surprises, don't they?

I literally shat my pants at that clip.

SO FUCKING AWESOME.

I still can't get over how awesome that video is. Especially if you watch it in full 1080p HD. Epic.

Anyways, now I believe it's time to start thinking. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Kyurem probably made Unova freeze over. However, at the beginning of the video, you see N and another thing fly above him. I have a feeling that this is foreshadowing his possible involvement with Kyurem and the freezing of Unova.

Thoughts?

Mariomario64 said:
I still can't get over how awesome that video is. Especially if you watch it in full 1080p HD. Epic.

Anyways, now I believe it's time to start thinking. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Kyurem probably made Unova freeze over. However, at the beginning of the video, you see N and another thing fly above him. I have a feeling that this is foreshadowing his possible involvement with Kyurem and the freezing of Unova.

Thoughts?
That actually sounds like quality Gamefreak material.

Today in school I told my one friend about all the stuff they've been revealing over the past couple months about this game. He's a huge Nintendo fan, and he wasn't very hyped for this game. Then I told him everything and gave him the link to this video (since he hasn't been following it) and now he says he's more convinced into getting this game than previously.

I have never recommended a game like this before to anyone.

The covers have blown my mind away. THEY ARE EPIC! Sadly, I live in China, so I don't get YouTube here. Could someone tell me what the video's about?

You know, if there's going to be another change to old B/W characters, I think that Drayden might actually, *gasp* SHAVE. It would be a magical experience to see what his face actually looks like.

Drayden will need his beard to keep in with his "Dragon Karma" 8)

CoroCoro has leaked

The first images of CoroCoro have been revealed, showcasing the final bits of pre-release information for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. First, it has the full art of Keldeo's Resolution Form Some version exclusives have been confirmed: Magby/Magmar/Magmortar & Buneary/Lopunny are exclusive to Black 2, while Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire and Skitty/Delcatty are exclusive to White 2
Cities have had vast changes from Black & White
PokéTransfer works between all Generation IV DS games
Different cave between versions. One game is Water based, while the other is Magma based. Black City & White Forest return
Elesa's Gym has become like a fashion show. She has a Flaaffy
In the forest in Sangi Town, you need Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion in order to change form to Resolution Form. It appears to change once it learns Secret Sword. Resolution Form is 1.4m and 48.5kg
First WiFi distribution confirmed. A Piplup that knows Sing is to be given over WiFi on Black 2 & White 2 only from July 20th 2012 to August 9th 2012
You will receive a special Fes Mission in Castelia City if you show a person Meloetta.
Porygon confirmed to be available within Pokémon Dream Radar. You can use Dream Orbs obtained in Dream Radar to power your capture device
Item is confirmed to change the forms of Tornadus, Thundurus & Landorus. It is called the Reflecting Mirror. They also have different abilities
Tornadus has Regenerator, Thundurus has Volt Absorb, Landorus has Intimidate

2012JUL_CC4.jpg

Keldeo's new form looks cool.

Elesa was a supermodel, makes sense to me. PokeTransfer between ALL generation IV games?
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W00T. I might actually import the Japanese version because this sounds so awesome.

Playing_Guide_Cover_Page.jpg

The Gym Leaders are Cheren, Homika, Drayden, Clay, Elesa, Skyla, Burgh, and Shizui. Order is unknown, except that Cheren is first, and Homika is second.

I was hoping that Cheren would've been the Champion. But he gets first gym instead which I guess is alright. Butit would've been cooler seeing him as champion.

Iris may be off on a journey or something [/animereference]

I am REALLY glad that Drayden has taken over being the eighth gym leader. Playing Pokemon White, it was the only exclusive that I preferred on Black version. I do want Iris to show up though in some kind of vital role.

Waddle Dee said:
Actually, it is unknown if Drayden is 8th or not.
Oh yeah, I was still thinking in o'l Black and White 1 terms. I meant Opelucid City's gym leader.

I am pretty excited about this game. At first I didn't think much, I mean, I already have Black. But the more I hear about it, the more interesting it seems. I don't really care about the whole non gen-5 pokemon. It's just the story that's making me interested.

I mean, come on. N is back. That ALONE sold me. Also Ghetsis. I loved the end of the first game so much, it's great the characters are back.

Back