Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

How come Tepig is excluded from the poster?

Pandapowah said:
How come Tepig is excluded from the poster?

Because Tepig is a horrible pokemon.

Propeller Toad said:
Lily said:
That poster... Piplup? A togepi? That screams Dawn- so it seems Togekiss laid an egg.

More likely that the Togepi represents Misty's Togepi considering that the Pokemon from the previous seasons are represented on the poster as well.
But it evolved at one point...

There seems to be a lot of Cryogonal in that poster. I think it's fairly plausible that the main bad guy(s) will use Cryogonals unless I am missing something.

Lily said:
Propeller Toad said:
Lily said:
That poster... Piplup? A togepi? That screams Dawn- so it seems Togekiss laid an egg.

More likely that the Togepi represents Misty's Togepi considering that the Pokemon from the previous seasons are represented on the poster as well.
But it evolved at one point...

True; however, I'm fairly sure that the Togepi on the poster still represents Misty's Togepi because of how iconic it was in that form. Many recognize Togepi from the previous seasons due to its long time appearances (especially since it appeared a lot with Misty before) as opposed to Togetic which Togepi evolved into in one episode and then left. As a result, Togetic isn't as memorable as its pre-evolution in this case.

The poster says that there will be a new Pikachu short called Meloetta's Glittery Recital. After the movie, could one expect a Meloetta event?

Evil Magikrazy said:
The poster says that there will be a new Pikachu short called Meloetta's Glittery Recital. After the movie, could one expect a Meloetta event?
I'd expect an exclusive distribution in Japanese movie theaters, and America gets it as a random distribution.

Also, according to Bulbapedia, these games will see American release THIS AUTUMN!

Pyro said:
Has anyone seen the so *bleep*ing awesome M15 poster?!

M15_poster.png

WHOA! That looks soo freakin cool!! (ahaha xD i don't cuss :P) man that is a tight looking poster!! but who is that Blue and red Pokemon in the Middle?? lol :/

Evil Magikrazy said:
Start heading to Toys R Us, people. It looks like there will be a special event Keldeo soon.

oh and by the way! who the heck is Keldeo?? o_O i've never heard of it!

The fourth member of the Musketeer trio, he's the equivalent of D'Artagan in The Three Musketeers. He has currently not been officially revealed by Nintendo/Game Freak

Other information:
- Has a small group of fans due to looking like a MLP character (no, I'm not making this up)
- Is considered a possible threat to watch for in the B/W metagame when he's released

idk! lol i was the one asking lol xD

He was announced, but only recently. Keldeo is the Pokemon in the middle of the poster, Mario7727.

If CoroCoro magazine counts as an official resource, then you are wrong, Javelin. Keldeo was announced in a recent issue of the magazine. The new poster for M15 should've been a dead giveaway to its reveal, anyway.

oh ahahaha thanks Evil Magikrazy :P i've just never heard of him! xD and there's a Musketeer trio?!? lol! i thought the last one was the Tao Trio! xD

Well, he hasn't been officially released in the games, so I suppose it depends on what the definition of "released" is to you.

Mario7727 said:
and there's a Musketeer trio?!?
Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion. + Keldeo.

There's also the storm spirit trio of Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus.

well i knew about that last one i just couldn't remember the trio name xD and i never knew what Trio Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion + Keldeo now were apart of until now ahahaha xD wow, lol then again i don't pay that much attension to Legendaries since my Favorite Pokemon is Snivy (which explains my signature :D) lol......

And pretty soon, we'll have two new legendaries. Meloetta and Genesect.

Evil Magikrazy said:

lol who are those 2 Legendaries? never heard of them either :P lol xD!

If you look at the bottom-left of the poster, the Pokemon next to Pikachu, Piplup, and Togepi (the one that sorta looks like it's singing) is Meloetta.

The other legendary Magikrazy noted is Genesect, and that one has not been revealed at all yet.

Mario7727 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

lol who are those 2 Legendaries? never heard of them either :P lol xD!
Spr_5b_648.png

649.png

By the way, it's been confirmed to release worldwide in Autumn. HUZZAH, this is way earlier than I expected!

Professor Mario said:
By the way, it's been confirmed to release worldwide in Autumn. HUZZAH, this is way earlier than I expected!

Indeed, it is quite odd how the international releases are actually so close to the original Japanese release date. Usually it is a 6 month or year wait. ;)

Hm, I guess these games must have been developed much earlier on for a release this quick (either that or the changes are minimal) .

Back