Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

Maybe they've been developing this game behind our backs the whole time and just decided recently to publicize it.

That'd be good, makes the anticipation time shorter.

ASDFGHJKL; White Kyurem is awesome.

As for the plot:
It might be the "Unova Legend" with the two brothers. For all we know White and Black Kyurem was the brother's dragon and Kyurem was the actual dragon.

Propeller Toad said:
Professor Mario said:
By the way, it's been confirmed to release worldwide in Autumn. HUZZAH, this is way earlier than I expected!

Hm, I guess these games must have been developed much earlier on for a release this quick (either that or the changes are minimal) .

Well, they already have the engine developed. It won't take as long as it took to develop Black and White

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:
Professor Mario said:
By the way, it's been confirmed to release worldwide in Autumn. HUZZAH, this is way earlier than I expected!

Hm, I guess these games must have been developed much earlier on for a release this quick (either that or the changes are minimal) .

Well, they already have the engine developed. It won't take as long as it took to develop Black and White
Yes, but Platinum came out over two years after Diamond and Pearl. It's understandable why it could've taken a short time, but unexpected because of the usual routine.

Professor Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:
Professor Mario said:

Yes, but Platinum came out over two years after Diamond and Pearl. It's understandable why it could've taken a short time, but unexpected because of the usual routine.
My theory is that Nintendo intended to announce it much earlier but the crazy fans were bugging their fucking asses off.

Those area pretty cool. Can't wait for them to come out so I can do a Fire Mootype on it.

I think it's not Pokemon Grey because Nintendo knew that's what everyone expected, and wanted to be different. Either way, I'm going to get this. Kyurem is so cool.

hecka yeah! it looks soo tight!

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
I think it's not Pokemon Grey because Nintendo knew that's what everyone expected, and wanted to be different. Either way, I'm going to get this. Kyurem is so cool.
I could just picture Nintendo now...

U EXPECTING POKEMON GREY?

TOO BAD!

I still think there could be a Pokemon Grey. Because it just showed the seperate fusions. So , they could make a game about Kyurem completely fusing with them. ;)

RandomGuy said:
I still think there could be a Pokemon Grey. Because it just showed the seperate fusions. So , they could make a game about Kyurem completely fusing with them. ;)
Probably not. 1 game for the price of 5 is just too much.

The boxarts have better quality now:
EDIT: Actually, you should just click the links. The thumbnails haven't updated for some reason yet:
EDIT AGAIN: Erm, rather, just press Ctrl + F5 if the image quality hasn't changed.

Pokemon_Black_2_Boxart_JP.png
Pokemon_White_2_Boxart_JP.png

BUMP.
So there's tons of information. There's a new city in the southwest (I always wondered what was there) and new gym leaders. More info here: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_issue_of_CoroCoro_magazine_leaked

Sweet, seems like a lot of new added things are going to freshen the experience of it. Considering its in the same place as the originals were.

300 pokémon in the regional dex, new gym leaders, new professor who obviously is a bad guy.

Also the title of this thread is incorrect. It should be "Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Revealed!". Pokémon Black is a different game than Pokémon Black 2.

I don't care much for the games themselves, but oh christ that name is immensely awkward

Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Revealed!

Looks like Nintendo/Game Freak has done an awesome job at revamping Black and White.

I'm really tempted to get it when it comes out now.

Gamefreak: OH MY GOODNESS WE COULD HAVE SPLIT EMERALD, CRYSTAL, YELLOW, ETC. TO TWO VERSIONS WHY HAVEN'T WE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE????!?!

My initial reaction when those games are revealed. Also, original title is original.

Also, I think those designs for Kyruem are stupid.

I think that Kyurem's new forms are kinda cool, but whatever. Yeah, the name is very weird. Making two versions of the same game did not help. Also: am I the only one who noticed the new area in the screenshot with the Water-type gym leader?

There's a new Poison-type gym leader! ;D

Route 4 also isn't under construction? Challenger's Cave gone? The latter is actually really good; the cave was completely useless.

Apparently this takes place two years after B&W2. I wonder if Team Plasma is even going to appear again because of this? That said, the Shadow Triad rescued Ghestis from being arrested, so he could return, being more evil..

I wonder what happened to Cold Storage? Seems kinda weird. And I think the ice on the map is foreshadowing a drastic change in the weather, like in Platinum.

AND HOLY SHIT NEW REGIONAL DEX!!!!!!

Pyro said:
There's a new Poison-type gym leader! ;D

Route 4 also isn't under construction? Challenger's Cave gone? The latter is actually really good; the cave was completely useless.

Apparently this takes place two years after B&W2. I wonder if Team Plasma is even going to appear again because of this? That said, the Shadow Triad rescued Ghestis from being arrested, so he could return, being more evil..

I wonder what happened to Cold Storage? Seems kinda weird. And I think the ice on the map is foreshadowing a drastic change in the weather, like in Platinum.

AND HOLY SHIT NEW REGIONAL DEX!!!!!!
So wait, they are sequels? And not just the same game?

Magikrazy said:
So wait, they are sequels? And not just the same game?
Yes! I can't believe it. This new regional dex is totally going to fuck up my team plan...

Back