Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

I just hope that none of the original gym leaders are replaced.

Also, I wonder if there's going to be new sprites just for the regional dex pokemon, such as what they did in HG/SS and Platinum.

Well, Castelia, Nimbasa, and Opelcuid haven't been shrouded by the ice, so we can expect Burgh, Elesa, Drayden, and Iris are alive...

Striaton City and Nacrene City are frozen, so Cilan, Chili, Cress, and Lenora are replaced by the two new gym leaders.

Shizui, the black guy, is a Water-type gym leader, and there's no way they'll have two Water-type gym leaders. But the Striaton Gym Leaders are the Shadow Triad, so we'll be seeing them.

And Homika, the girl with the Scolipede guitar, is a Poison-type gym leader.

Mwa-ha-ha, we finally have an actual sequel instead of this:
Gamefreak: How about we make a styilized remake that's canon instead of the original!
Seriously, this gets annoying. (YEllow doesn't count)

Wait, isn't Kyurem an Ice-type? I smell Ruby/Sapphire weather differences

Smugleaf said:
Striaton City and Nacrene City are frozen, so Cilan, Chili, Cress, and Lenora are replaced by the two new gym leaders.

Shizui, the black guy, is a Water-type gym leader, and there's no way they'll have two Water-type gym leaders. But the Striaton Gym Leaders are the Shadow Triad, so we'll be seeing them.

And Homika, the girl with the Scolipede guitar, is a Poison-type gym leader.
1. No, they're not frozen. They're simply being covered to avoid being revealed.

2. Tell me where you got the Shadow Triad information. I think this is true, but still, it's not canon.

3. That's a Scolipede guitar?

Smugleaf said:
If that's the case, I'm ok with it. They were my least favorite gym leaders in the game anyways.

Pyro said:
3. That's a Scolipede guitar?
Yes.

Cilan, Chili, Cress, Lenora, and Brycen are honestly the only Unova Gym Leaders I really could care less about. I'm looking forward to meeting Shizui though, he looks cool and I tend to like Water Gym Leaders. I'm still waiting for my Dark type Gym though...
That said, I wonder who the new Elite Four Members could be. (Come on, it's obvious they'll have new members as well) I can really envision Caitlin possibly getting homesick and going back to Sinnoh.

Additionally, I think it's obvious the two craters in Driftveil City have something to do with Kyurem due to coming to Unova through a frozen meteor. SInce there's two, they could be the key to transforming it into its two new forms similar to Deoxys with the craters in Sinnoh and Kanto.

First trailer has been released as well. Please enjoy ;) :

Welp, got my vote.

Plus I love that main female design.

HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT CLERK?! ANIMATED SPRITES FOR REGULAR TRAINERS?!

Pyro said:

More like WHY THE FUCK AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND OH MY GOD THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING!

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Pyro said:

More like WHY THE FUCK AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND OH MY GOD THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING!
yesh

Pyro said:
I was about to point that out. Hopefully the gym leaders are able to be re-battled.

Or rather, a general vs. seeker.

What's my main wish for these?

Move tutors.

I do not want to have to transfer some Gen IV Pokemon over just to breed in Dark Pulse to my Hydreigon. How hard would it be for Game Freak to add in a Dark Pulse tutor in this one?

Some other tutors like Stealth Rock would also be really helpful.
Zae said:
Or rather, a general vs. seeker.
This too.

Dr. Javelin said:
I do not want to have to transfer some Gen IV Pokemon over just to breed in Dark Pulse to my Hydreigon.
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU

Seriously, why the fuck is it that Hydreigon cannot learn Dark Pulse by level? :(

Pyro said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I do not want to have to transfer some Gen IV Pokemon over just to breed in Dark Pulse to my Hydreigon.
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU

Seriously, why the fuck is it that Hydreigon cannot learn Dark Pulse by level? :(

I don't know why it's such a big deal to have that move, unless it's like, competitive online.

But I don't try to read the mind of others.

I think I'll get this really early on, and try to get all the events and catch all the Pokemon. Since I usually have a game plan beforehand and get the game a long time after its release.

It's not that it's a big deal, it's more that it should be plainly obvious to give a Dark-type special attacker the only Dark-type special move.

Even on Smogon they only add Dark Pulse to take care of bulky Psychics such as Reuniclus or bulky Ghosts such as Jellicent. Dragon Pulse gives you the same coverage and more.

I'd rather have a move tutor that doesn't require shards in order to teach you a move

You know what I want back: Underground. I spent countless hours there digging for Stones, plates, and shards.

It's nearly impossible to get a freaking evolutionary stone in Gen V. In my Diamond, I have like 48 Fire Stones and 30 Water Stones. Also, I want plates back as well. What happened to those? Arceus still has the Multitype ability in Gen V but I don't see any plates.

Gen IV gets a lot of hate, a lot of it from whining nostalgiafags that didn't want their precious Pokemon to evolve, but I say it had some of the best goddamn things in Pokemon games (rebattling gym leaders and trainers without a limit, easy to get evolutionary stones that aren't Dusk/Shiny Stones, etc)

I'd don't be stuck in a sudden trap, no thank you. The Dowsing Machinge is WAY easier to use so just use that

Gamefreak75 said:
Arceus still has the Multitype ability in Gen V but I don't see any plates.

The plates are found in the Abyssal Ruins.

You know, the place near Undella Bay where you dive.

True about the evolution stone being hard to get this time around, and we all hate the lack of a Vs. Seeker.

Gen V has unlimited TMs instead of unlimited stones though.

Infinite TMs > infinite stones, imo.

As for the plates, it's true you can't get unlimited ones, but you really don't need unlimited plates. In fact, I would say it's easier now to get them cause you don't have to dig for hours on end, just spend two hours max in the Abyssal Ruins.

Another thing about the stones: you can find many Pokemon who evolve via stones in rustling grass or rippling water. I've found a Lilligant and a Wigglytuff by doing this, and my Pokedex says I can catch Starmie the same way, which suggests a trend.

(oh and another Gen V cool thing: YOU CAN HOLD MORE THAN 999,999 POKE HOW AWESOME IS THAT)

The best stones were in Gen I and the remakes where you could buy them. It doesn't get much better than that.

Dr. Javelin said:
Infinite TMs > infinite stones, imo.
True bro but in my White where I'm all for completing the National dex it's a pain in the ass to get an evo stone. I seriously have a Nuzleaf and a Lombre sitting in my PC until I find stones so I can get there "obtained" entry.

Back