Control the Throne

Ow.. my bottom. I am in rage and become the Yoshi Dragon! And I trash your castle and throw you out, take the throne, make a new army and hide away, unknown to people, cannot be found with magic, and is nearly impossible to see with your eyes.

I see the hiding place with my insane eyesight, and we of the Udani destroy your army, take you down, ensure that you won't enter your dragon form again, zap you on the butt, and take the throne, where we rebuild the castle within five minutes (using our combined powers) and hide away.

I am crippled. I go to a healer and get myself healed. I go and drop a teleporter drone and it goes to the throne and teleports it away, and the exact second it is gone I drop a nuke on your castle. I then hide away in a castle of my own. Made of invincible materials.

I waltz gracefully into your castles. (Strange lack of locked locks.) I grab dat throne and waltz right back out, this time painting phalli all over the walls of your castle.

Using deep, dark magic, I animate the phalli in your castle and have them attack you and take both the keys and the throne. You are now locked in an indestructible castle. And the the Udani as an army of living phalli.

Phalli are no threat to me me,I am to powerful for them to even resist me,so I still steal the throne and sit on it.

No man... You're too big for the throne... Just give it to me, its useless for you.
(And if you didnt give it up, I kick your honker causing you to fall of a cliff and I run away with the throne)
*Panda has received le throne*

I climb back up the cliff and use a Black Fire Blast attack on Panda,burning him alive,thus killing him,I then sit on my rightful place on the throne.

I throw a rock off the cliff crushing you and the throne,I then repair the throne and sit on it.

I had my shell at the ready, both me and the throne are safe and sound. I make sure that no rocks are able to be pushed off...the roof?

I jump down KO you with my Dark Smasher and I then sit on the throne.

The fire chamber in my body unfreezes me, I then tackle you while running and steal the throne.I then warp the throne and me to my private dimension and sit on the throne.

I use my tracking powers to find you,I then steal the throne and sit on it.

I kick you hard, knocking out your tracking powers, and I steal the throne back. I warp to another unknown land, but not before slapping you in the face.

I get up and heal myself,then I summon blackness to me giving me back my powers,I then find you,pick you up,create a cage, and lock you in it, I then sit on the throne.

So you were trained by Wayoshi...

So, young man, you're an aspiring wizard? There's only one person who can teach you the arts of Darkness, and that's my Brother Wayoshi. Suffice to say, however, he is on my side.

[me=Wayoshi]arrives and uses his staff on the cage. Within seconds of the cage dissolving, Neptune and Wayoshi both unleash their most powerful attacks. Their attacks combine, to unleash the double attack Dark Fire. The attack is extremely powerful, knocking Bowser45 to his back, leaving him unconscious. The throne is taken away by Wayoshi, and Neptune stays behind to tend to Bowser45's wounds.[/me]

I wake up. "What the.. WHY ARE YOU HELPING ME NEPTUNE?" I am shocked by this and pass out,leaving the throne in Wayoshi's care.

Back