Control the Throne

Radagast the Brown said:
No it doesn't. The Yoshis are all very hospitable dinosaurs, and would not want any sort of war to plague their lands. They would willingly throw you out with that throne, should they know that the throne is a hangtail of war and destruction.

And sending in Wayoshi is a perfect ambassador of war and peace. We have the throne.

I still have the throne. My barrier would prevent him from coming. I have been mooching on Shy Guys waiting for something to happen.

Oh, so suddenly when you accept that Wayoshi CAN make his way through to the Yoshi's side, he CAN'T because of some barrier? Dude, at least my stories added up.

I'm going to go ahead and say I still have the throne. I take it to the highest peak, and sit on it.

I climb the highest peak and take it down to the little area. I cannot keep Wayoshi out but I can send guards to block him from getting in.

I don't die, instead I lift up this rock, using my strength, and destroy anything in my path until I find the throne.

You've forced my hand here, and I really didn't want it to come to this, but most of your Yoshi friends here are dead. Furthermore, you have become a disgrace to the Udani, using black magic to kill a fellow member. I'm taking away your powers.

I did not use magic! This stone has been like this since Yoshi existence! Only Yoshi's were allowed within a kilometer of it. I just used that to my advantage. You cannot enter. This stone's magic is more powerful than that of Poochy!

Nothing is more powerful than God himself. If you didn't make it, then I shall open it up.

Now that the barrier is down, I am free to enter the small area, and take the throne by force.

I didn't make it. It happened to be in the place where the Yoshi god was. When he was going to do the final blow on Poochy, Poochy rolled out of the way and he hit this rock. He was more powerful but it took up all his energy to do the missing blow so Poochy killed him. This is the most powerful thing in existence.

Yoshi God? Ahahahahahhaha!! There is only one God, lad. That is Poochy Himself. Either way, I'm taking the throne whether you like it or not.

It's not a matter of religion, we came from the realm of Poochy. We are His angels, and we were sent down by Him Himself.

Look, I have the throne right here in my hands. Check mate.

No you don't. Us Yoshi's are the creatures of the Yoshi god YoshiMino. He put his energy in this stone prventing you from entering this area. Checkmate. You do not have the throne.

Ahem. I have come from heaven itself. Doesn't matter, though. I hired a random Yoshi to enter the place, and get me the throne. Check mate, and match.

We're leaving this place now. It's only going to spawn flame wars and bitchfests.

I hunt down your Yoshi and pursuade him to help the good of Yoshi kind and I bring the throne to my area where I set up tons of defenses against evil Yoshi's working for Radagast the Brown.

Your area is godmoddish, I'd recommend toning down the whole "oh, my area is protected, only Yoshi's with pure hearts can enter, no it can't be taken down, oh no, you're not a pure Yoshi, you can't enter, made by Yoshi gods, Wayoshi isn't pure"

I launch an attack on the area. I take the throne by force.

But you cannot get in. I am a pure Yoshi. It allowed me in for I want the Yoshi's to do something other than being ridden by fat plumbers. And Wayoshi was helping a different empire so it did not let them in. It prevents you from taking the area by force.

Then how the bloody heck am I supposed to get the throne? I thought we established that if people can't get the throne, it's technically godmodding.

Well..... us Yoshi's have found one weakness in the structure. Any other creature that worships the god YoshiMino and has a pure heart can get in. But we always knew that only Yoshi's believed in YoshiMino. So I hope that if you begin to worship YoshiMino he will be able to convince you not to take the throne if you get in.

Dr. Turnip said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
It was just an illusion. I mixed my power with the power of the stone and gave him hallucinations. I set a charm that only things that I want to let in can get in.

God Modding
Radagast the Brown said:
Your area is Godmoddish, therefore, by default, it is taken down, and I receive the throne.
Wow, took you long enough.

Dr. Turnip said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
It was just an illusion. I mixed my power with the power of the stone and gave him hallucinations. I set a charm that only things that I want to let in can get in.

God Modding
Radagast the Brown said:
Your area is Godmoddish, therefore, by default, it is taken down, and I receive the throne.
Wow, took you long enough.
Sorry about that.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Well..... us Yoshi's have found one weakness in the structure. Any other creature that worships the god YoshiMino and has a pure heart can get in. But we always knew that only Yoshi's believed in YoshiMino. So I hope that if you begin to worship YoshiMino he will be able to convince you not to take the throne if you get in.
So...I have to worship a false god? That's against Poochy's Ten Commandments. I guess there's only one choice.

[me=Neptune]summons all ten of the other Members of the Udani, and together, they all light up their staffs. The sky darkens, and the clouds become dark and stormy. In the midst of the clouds, the skies part, causing an image of Poochy to appear. Poochy strikes down the rock's barrier, causing the barrier to shatter. The throne rises up, and falls into the hands of Henry. The spell finishes, and the eleven wizards make away with the prize.[/me]

Back