Control the Throne

Well, there's me. Then there's Henry, who's the leader of the group, Son of Suns, Edofenrir, Gamefreak, InfectedShroom, Anton, Time Q, Sir Grodus, Porplemontage and Wayoshi.

I wouldn't really mind if you took it. As long as we're on the same team, Oban, you can take the throne. Just don't go working for the likes of YoshiMonsta.

Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
It was just an illusion. I mixed my power with the power of the stone and gave him hallucinations. I set a charm that only things that I want to let in can get in.

God Modding
Radagast the Brown said:
Your area is Godmoddish, therefore, by default, it is taken down, and I receive the throne.
Wow, took you long enough.
Sorry about that.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Well..... us Yoshi's have found one weakness in the structure. Any other creature that worships the god YoshiMino and has a pure heart can get in. But we always knew that only Yoshi's believed in YoshiMino. So I hope that if you begin to worship YoshiMino he will be able to convince you not to take the throne if you get in.
So...I have to worship a false god? That's against Poochy's Ten Commandments. I guess there's only one choice.

[me=Neptune]summons all ten of the other Members of the Udani, and together, they all light up their staffs. The sky darkens, and the clouds become dark and stormy. In the midst of the clouds, the skies part, causing an image of Poochy to appear. Poochy strikes down the rock's barrier, causing the barrier to shatter. The throne rises up, and falls into the hands of Henry. The spell finishes, and the eleven wizards make away with the prize.[/me]

The barrier holds up and the blow is reflected causing Poochy to go back into the clouds to avoid it. My place is held.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
It was just an illusion. I mixed my power with the power of the stone and gave him hallucinations. I set a charm that only things that I want to let in can get in.

God Modding
Radagast the Brown said:
Your area is Godmoddish, therefore, by default, it is taken down, and I receive the throne.
Sorry about that.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Well..... us Yoshi's have found one weakness in the structure. Any other creature that worships the god YoshiMino and has a pure heart can get in. But we always knew that only Yoshi's believed in YoshiMino. So I hope that if you begin to worship YoshiMino he will be able to convince you not to take the throne if you get in.
So...I have to worship a false god? That's against Poochy's Ten Commandments. I guess there's only one choice.

[me=Neptune]summons all ten of the other Members of the Udani, and together, they all light up their staffs. The sky darkens, and the clouds become dark and stormy. In the midst of the clouds, the skies part, causing an image of Poochy to appear. Poochy strikes down the rock's barrier, causing the barrier to shatter. The throne rises up, and falls into the hands of Henry. The spell finishes, and the eleven wizards make away with the prize.[/me]

The barrier holds up and the blow is reflected causing Poochy to go back into the clouds to avoid it. My place is held.

1. Poochy is ultimate, he can destroy anything. After all, he created the planet.
2. The barrier already shattered, allowing us to take the throne.
3. Throne has been taken already.
4. We've established that your barrier was violating the godmodding rule. Give it up.

Radagast the Brown said:
1. Poochy is ultimate, he can destroy anything. After all, he created the UNIVERSE.
4. We've established that your barrier was violating the godmodding rule. Give it up.

Dr. Turnip said:
Radagast the Brown said:
1. Poochy is ultimate, he can destroy anything. After all, he created the UNIVERSE.
Excellent point. I bequeath to you, the throne. Use it wisely.

Radagast the Brown said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

God Modding
Radagast the Brown said:
Sorry about that.

Icanhasgoomba said:

1. Poochy is ultimate, he can destroy anything. After all, he created the planet.

I did state a way to do it. The Yoshi god created not the earth but the essence of life. His barrier held since he had more power but less of an ability to destroy it. The throne is still in there.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

God Modding
Radagast the Brown said:
Sorry about that.

Icanhasgoomba said:

I did state a way to do it. The Yoshi god created not the earth but the essence of life. His barrier held since he had more power but less of an ability to destroy it. The throne is still in there.
Poochy created all. There is no Yoshi God. We just told you that.

Anyway, Turnip has the throne now. I would really appreciate it if you would leave this Yoshi thing alone now, it's getting aggravating.

I send robotic drones, with structures impervious to explosions and retrieve it with them and send it to where you would expect least. Quote from the joker (via Arkham city) "You know how to hide something from the worlds greatest detective? You put it right under his long pointy nose!" I really don't know where that came from but it seems to fit the situation.

Icanhasgoomba said:
(via Arkham city) "You know how to hide something from the worlds greatest detective? You put it right under his long pointy nose!"
How exactly does it fit?

Anyways I kill you after you kill him.

I charge in and left n' right my army is taking out Udani and I take your cane, whack you an the head with it and take the throne once and for all.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I charge in and left n' right my army is taking out Udani and I take your cane, whack you an the head with it and take the throne once and for all.
I took the real throne while you guys were busy with the fight. That is a bomb disguised as a throne you have sir.

Icanhasgoomba said:

Woah woah woah. Hold the fuck up man. Since when did you have an army?

Dr. Turnip said:
(Self-Memo: remind Neptune to train Udani soldiers better)

Nah man, we're sent from god, unlimited power and all that shit. We've taken on tons of armies in our time, no worries.

So with that, we of the Udani destroy YoshiMonsta's apparent army, and steal the throne back from whoever has it.

Back