Control the Throne

I'll stay here, make sure he's alright.

Because any student of an Udani member is a friend of mine, no matter who it may be. Rule number one of the Udani code. You were tutored by Wayoshi, and thus I hold true to my promise.

So I am a student of the Undani on my way to becomeing a member of the Order of the Udani,correct?

Well, understandably that there are only 11 true members of the Udani, sent down from the God Poochy Himself. We take on students every year that we live. We've been here for many millennia, and many people have come to study with us to learn the magic of Wizards. Yes, Wizards we are known as to the common tongue. Udani is our true name. It's the name of our Order, given to us by the Yoshi's language back in the first age of the Wiki World.

So it's ok if I say that I am a student of the Undani then,Plz answer yes or no.

I teleport out of the indestructible wall barriers in my egg, and I meet up with Bowser45 and sneak around him and use magic to turn invisible and sneak until I get to the throne and take it away. I eat it for safety precautions and go to my hideout.

I find your hideout and lure out the throne out of you with my powers and sit on it.

I take the throne from you with my exceeding magical powers. Refusing to kill you. I have had a full Udani scholarship, unlike you who is still a n00b.

I already had powers BEFORE the Udani started to train me so I have more powers than a normal Udani student,I punch you in the face and take back the throne and sit on it.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I take the throne from you with my exceeding magical powers. Refusing to kill you. I have had a full Udani scholarship, unlike you who is still a n00b.

We took away your powers, don't you remember? Besides, there's no such thing as a "full Udani membership", that's old cockery and wine glasses to us.

Ok, so let me tell you how the Udani works.

We're not just some magic order, we're THE magic order, made up of the highest people in the wiki world. In order to even have any sort of magic, you would have had to learn it from us. Being an apprentice for about three days does not grant you a membership into the Udani at any cost. There is 11 members and there will always be 11 members. We only teach, we do not hire.

I burn panda alive with a fire attack then I sit on his ashes and the throne.

I have the throne honorably and I ask if there is anything you wish to have, other than the throne, or means to get the throne I shall give it to you.

Dr. Turnip said:
*bleep* the Udani, I kill you both and run off with the throne.

I don't need eyes with these multi reality Spectrum Goggles.
How dare you curse at the Udani!

I revive myself using dark powers,then I find Nabo and shoot him with the most powerful attack that I have learned yet killing him,I then sit on the throne.

I revive myself,and since you didn't take over the throne I still have it.

Back