Control the Throne

But I killed you and took the throne and kept it forever, but I manufactured fake thrones that everyone thinks are real,but I keep mine forever and ever and ever-
and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever andever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

I go to you and take the throne, from you. And you keep a fake throne
forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

The throne gives off power, it is impossible to replicate.

I ambush that fool and take his throne. I load the throne onto one of those 60+ wheel trucks they use in Australia.

I grab the truck with my tongue and flip it over. Taking the throne out of the rubble and sending all the people in the universe that would be willing to guard me for pay, and they guard me while I sit on my throne.

No one is willing to guard you except for one misguided fool,I freeze him then I Lock you in my Void,and I sit on the throne.

You sir,were in my Void and since you never said that you escaped it you are still in it and I still sit on the throne.

I use a repairing spell to fix my bones and I am still sitting on the throne.

I find an order of people called the Usodjfidfjkjkdjfkdjfkjdkfjdkfjdkjfdkjfkdjfdkjfkdjkj and they are even awesome-er and I take Dat throne.

I take no Ideas and kill you. You are
dead
Then I nuke the "Militia" and the "Usodjfidfjkjkdjfkdjfkjdkfjdkfjdkjfdkjfkdjfdkjfkdjkj". Oh, and I also nuke the "Udani"

Lolcrawler said:
I take no Ideas and kill you. You are
dead
Then I nuke the "Militia" and the "Usodjfidfjkjkdjfkdjfkjdkfjdkfjdkjfdkjfkdjfdkjfkdjkj". Oh, and I also nuke the "Udani"

Seriously? I haven't tried to take the throne in ages.

Why don't you pick on somebody who has less power than you? Ergo not me, the Udani, any other rip off of my order, and pretty much anyone who comes onto this thread?

Nothing is "magic proof" enough to stop Udani powers.

I punch your stomach 5 times,making you spit me out,I then grab your tongue and swing you by it into a rock,killing you,After that I take control of the throne and sit on it.

Bowser45 said:
Nothing is "magic proof" enough to stop Udani powers.

I punch your stomach 5 times,making you spit me out,I then grab your tongue and swing you by it into a rock,killing you,After that I take control of the throne and sit on it.
I MADE you spit me out.

Back