Control the Throne

Surprise! The Piranha Plant cleaned it with a liquid that, once touched, knocks you out! Therefore, no one can sit in it anymore, therefore, I buy a cheap inflatable throne from WAL-MART and sit in that.

Also, the other throne is currently burning in an incinerator.

I nab the throne and use the gauntlet to vanish into another random universe, one that would take at least 60 posts of engaging plotlines to find!

Not this time Neptune.

I will not be the post to make you gain the throne like last time.

Wait a second, did anyone actually take back the throne from him at the time?

Well, if not... OöPs

nobody ever called me out on it

not that it would make any difference of course, i already destroyed that throne and took its infinity stone for myself, so we might as well keep playing with this throne instead

>when you set up the thread to have at least 60 posts of engaging storyline but the users revert back to simplistic means

59a3165e3e7181226bb1ccf0f621af47.png

> The DK Emoji IRL used Steal Throne!
  • It's super effective!
> Long John Spaghetti used Dance!
  • It's super effective!
> The DK Emoji IRL tried to run!
> Couldn't run!

•Greninja uses something!
•It's so effective that everything exploded!
•Greninja gets: throne.

Ok, but seriously, can we stop using Pokémon jokes? They're getting annoying.

So, I have a gun and I get throne.

yay

Luckily for me, I was at sea already after getting the throne when we were all Pokemoning.
I find the island and the throne somehow. I'm too tired to think of some cool way of finding it.

There's a lot of sun, so wooden throne catches on fire. Moldo was so scared that he ran away from the fire. I took the throne considering Greninja has Water attacks and can easily shut down the fire.

Back