Control the Throne

*Takes throne with a Faster Forklift and loads it on a Cargo Plane en route to Mother Russia*

latest

I'd like to point out that I still have the throne as nobody has put up an engaging storyline, let alone 60 posts worth, to claim the throne from me

i mean COME ON

John Barrowman said:
I'd like to point out that I still have the throne as nobody has put up an engaging storyline, let alone 60 posts worth, to claim the throne from me

i mean COME ON

I tried to get a storyline going.

woah woah woah hang on a mo there neptune

just relax, this isn't your thread to control

you're becoming a demanding godmodder again neptune this ain't right

come on neptune you can be better than this man

don't listen to me, here's the throne, i'm leaving it in the middle of the room, i'm don't wanna be that guy anymore

continue as you were gentlemen

oof.

That didn't hurt a lot. I can simply dash at you (yeah Greninja is kinda tired) and the throne is mine.

However, Pink Yoshi, having played the Crafted World demo, knows that he can lure Poochy away with a bone. Doing so, he acquires the throne (while sporting the same face in the avatar).

I use my powerful G0 bass singing in a microphone to make LJS dance and I take it while he isn't looking.

Wait, Cuphead doesn't have ears. He can't hear the music and took the throne before George could.

I use my G0 Bass again, but over an overpowered amp with a microphone shaking Cuphead uncontrollably. While I get the throne back.

Back