Control the Throne

While you fly off with the throne, your Wing Cap runs out.

The throne falls into my arms.

I eat the throne as Pink Yoshi. You'll never get it now!
As long as you're humane...

I toss a grenade making Pink Yoshi panic and spit the throne out, and I up the security so it is inhale proof.

While this has been happening I have been secretly be creating a fake throne, and I switched it out, so you have the fake one Toad, and I have the real.

-Meltan called his friends!
-Meltan is evolving!
-Meltan evolved into Melmetal!
-NukeDragon used Shotgun!
-It wasn't very effective.....
-Melmetal uses throne steal!
-NukeDragon took damage!
-NukeDragon was defeated!
-Melmetal wins the battle!
-Melmetal gets no XP at all! So this battle was just useless! At least Melmetal gets a shiny Throne! I mean he stole it! Congratulations! You are now a dick!

I call in some White Lightning and it strikes TG. While he is stunned I take the throne and install a new security system that cannot be eaten nor malfunction.

I use a Starman to make me invinsible, and I easily walk through your security systems. I use another starrman on the throne, killing anyone besides me who touches it.

Since you gave your throne the Starman after you ingested it yourself, you ran out of starpower yourself while the throne was still in your hands in star mode. So basically you die, and well, it's mine.

Luckily, I stocked up on 1-ups.

NukeDragon = 98

I use another starman before you have time to defend the throne, and quickly snatch it back. I then use a fire flower and burn anyone who comes near.

Except I'm a Yoshi with the most recent Poltergust. The Poltergust sucks the throne into its canister while I eat the fireball and spit them back at you.

After being pixelated to the Bunker, I send the throne down to E. Gadd's impenetrable vault, where you'll never take it from me!

I fly through space and time, right into the bunker where I steal it.

I then fly straight to the moon and dig a hole in the moon where I hide the throne, but you have no idea where I dug the hole >:D

I use a lunar rover that was left by NASA on the Moon to get the throne. I now have it guarded with a forece field that I can only enter.

I am about to take the throne...but then I see that a Piranha Plant is on it. He just got into Smash out of nowhere, so I decide to let it celebrate its victory a little longer. Don't expect this to happen again, though.

For clarification, the Piranha Plant is still on the throne.

I use my assist trophy that happens to be Waluigi. He is so mad that Piranha Plant made it into smash that he punches him so hard, he goes back to earth. Then Waluigi and I sit on the throne.

Waluigi Punches Piranha Plant into the sun, while I deploy an anti-magic field throughout the entire moon.

I nuke the anti magic field, destroying it. I have put the throne in a different dimension and destroy the portal to the dimension that has the throne.

Back