Control the Throne

I say “The thrones are mine!” and suddenly the shiny golden throne I made is mine.

I reveal that it's actually a decoy throne, and snagged the real one while you weren't looking.

Gets my three thrones back by sneaking into the castles while the armies are asleep and returning them to my castle. I also built a throne of pure gold. Now try to get my four thrones, I have :bowser: waiting near the thrones.

Wears an invisibility cloak to get all of my thrones, now they are guarded by anti-UFO devices.

Elder Princess Shroob commands your UFO to kamikaze and I snatch the throne amidst the chaos.

Uses radar to locate all of my thrones and my army goes in a parade and I get all five thrones back when you are distracted and I replace the anti-UFO device that only shuts off with my fingerprint.

Dabs to distract zdr as my remote control helicopter picks up all five of the thrones and carries them up into the sky, dropping one on top of him and sitting atop it.

Gets my five thrones back guarded by indestructible barriers and a trap like what is on Oak Island.

Back