Next Mario Baseball roster

Let's add Fawful and Shadow Queen. And King Boo and Petey Piranha Should be a Captain.

Fawful Awfuls
Captain: Fawful
Sub-captain: Midbus
Durmite
Leaf Guy
Beta Kretin
Alpha Kretin
Chakron
Shroobs(three)
Junker
Biffidus(two)
Stone Blooper

Whatcha think?

Roserade said:
Fawful Awfuls
Durmite
Leaf Guy
Beta Kretin
Alpha Kretin
Chakron
Shroobs(three)
Junker
Biffidus(two)
Stone Blooper

Whatcha think?

I think that it's never going to happen.

I've got another one too.

Dimentio Dimentions
Captain: Dimentio
Sub-captain: Mr. L
Mimi
Count Bleck
O' Chunks
Francis
King Croacus IV
End Boss
Thoreau
Tippi
Carrie
Boomer
Tiptron
Slim

Uh, if make it serious, I think it's better to choose all major RPG characters as a representive team of this series instead of some other minor generics or characters all from the same game. For example:

Paper Powers:
Captain: Cackletta
Sub-captain: Fawful
Kooper
Bombette
Goombella
Flurrie
Mimi
O' Chunks
Kersti
Starlow

Other major opinions are, Koopalings should be part of Bowser team, Warioware crew should be part of Wario team, and some missing kongs and kritters should be in DK team. Some other characters can be in Mario's team (Gadd, Pauline, Gene etc).

Dorayaki said:
Uh, if make it serious, I think it's better to choose all major RPG characters as a representive team of this series instead of some other minor generics or characters all from the same game. For example:

Paper Powers:
Kooper
Bombette
Goombella
Flurrie
Mimi
O' Chunks
Kirsty
Starlow

Other major opinions are, Koopalings should be part of Bowser team, Warioware crew should be part of Wario team, and some missing kongs and kritters should be in DK team. Some other characters can be in Mario's team (Gadd, Pauline, Gene etc).
Roserade said:
I've got another one too.

Dimentio Dimentions
Captain: Dimentio
Sub-captain: Mr. L
Mimi
Count Bleck
O' Chunks
Francis
King Croacus IV
End Boss
Thoreau
Tippi
Carrie
Boomer
Tiptron
Slim

Roserade said:
Fawful Awfuls
Durmite
Leaf Guy
Beta Kretin
Alpha Kretin
Chakron
Shroobs(three)
Junker
Biffidus(two)
Stone Blooper

Whatcha think?
*tries to think of Starlow, Kersti or a Pixl playing baseball*

*brain explodes*

But these rosters could be expanded on (they should be one team like Dorayaki said but they should also have characters from each game, like Geno or Smithy (or both) from SMRPG, some partners from PM and TTYD, someone from X-Naut team, Cackletta and Fawful, Midbus, Princess Shroob, Count Bleck, Dimentio, etc.

There has to be a team of my Shroobs, of course there must :posh:.

Shroob Invaders
Captain: Elder Princess Shroob
Sub-captain: Princess Shroob
Commander Shroob
(regular) Shroob
Guardian Shroob
Dr. Shroob
Shroobsworth
Shroid
Blazing Shroob

King of the Shroobs said:
There has to be a team of my Shroobs, of course there must.
If it's not dream roster, I think it's both unavailable and unfair to bring characters from the same game (where they had the only appearance). I'd like to see certain RPG characters that have useful potentials to be in more games.

Red Koopa Paratroopa said:
Actually, I just want the same roster from the past 2 games with no RPG characters that waste space
Should it be a coincidence or contradiction that there are species similar with RPG characters in past 2 games?

Everyone has different tastes and dreams, so take care of your own manner.

I just think RPG characters are a nuisance to add to Mario spin-offs, and they waste up space for new characters.
Like who? Honestly, the RPG's need a rep after all these years. All the spinoffs have enough characters from the main games for now. Unless (and even if) we get new characters in the next 3D Mario, let's lay off on the babies and generics and let someone like Fawful in.

I just think RPG characters are a nuisance to add to Mario spin-offs, and they waste up space for new characters.
So they aren't kind of new characters? If you simply mean that still many major characters (King K.Rool, Candy etc) should be in first, there are many good reasons instead of personal bias.

But there is a point that how many new members are added. If the number of new athletes are same from 1 to 2, then RPG guys do have less hope.

I highly doubt that. The closest thing we ever had a WarioWare reference in a Mario game was the Wario court from Mario Power Tennis. That's it.

Tempest Tales said:
MSS's special was DKs, 3rd Baseball's special would be WarioWare characters. Right?
Cranky, Lanky have playable time. Chunky is maybe...
Mona, Ashley, Kat and Ana are interested...
And so are Fawful, Geno, and Dimentio, but is it likely? Sadly, no.

Dorayaki said:

Paper Powers:
Kooper
Bombette
Goombella
Flurrie
Mimi
O' Chunks
Kersti
Starlow

Fawful wasn't in Paper Mario.

Baby Luigi said:
I highly doubt that. The closest thing we ever had a WarioWare reference in a Mario game was the Wario court from Mario Power Tennis. That's it.
In a fair view, they have a chance as same as babies and kongs, and they do give a good collection of choices It's rather weird since they have so far many appearances in this series than RPG ones.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Dorayaki said:
I think it's better to choose all major RPG characters as a representive team.
Fawful wasn't in Paper Mario.
1, I'm not responsible for why you didn't get it. 2, he can be there if the writer wants.

King Antasma said:
Tempest Tales said:
MSS's special was DKs, 3rd Baseball's special would be WarioWare characters. Right?
And so are Fawful, Geno, and Dimentio, but is it likely? Sadly, no.
How come it goes to team RPG?

stuff about warioware characters

Third-party devs seems to be more willing to include extended universe content in the sport games, and Namco included (a track named) Diamond City in Mario Kart GP. If they remain in charge of the baseball games, I can see it happening.

I also bet that Wario City from Mario Super Sluggers was kinda based off of Diamond City.

I don't know how I'd feel about RPG characters being included...

Nabbit should TOTALLY be a new playable character, though! He'd be particularly good at stealing bases! :P

Back