Next Mario Baseball roster

Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:
Flying Yoshi is the exact same Yoshi, it's like adding Masked Dede in Smash 5 as a separate character from King Dedede. The Baby Bros at least resemble some differences from the adult bros because...well...they're *bleep*ing babies! Flying Yoshi is the exact same Yoshi just with wings it makes no sense

hasn't stopped them from adding paragooma or paratroopas
Those are actually different characters, flying Yoshi is a power up

supermariofan said:
Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:
Flying Yoshi is the exact same Yoshi, it's like adding Masked Dede in Smash 5 as a separate character from King Dedede. The Baby Bros at least resemble some differences from the adult bros because...well...they're *bleep*ing babies! Flying Yoshi is the exact same Yoshi just with wings it makes no sense

metal mario is a power-up and yet he's playable in mario kart

no one was arguing it was a good thing or not

Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:
Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:

metal mario is a power-up and yet he's playable in mario kart
Snawfulthemerry25 said:
Doesn't make it a good thing.
You're wrong here. Metal Mario is awesome.

This is proof that Metal Mario has fans aside from the Mario fangirl who apparently turns people into Wario.

I need my chainsaw now.

You're weird. Maybe that's why I stay single, lol.

I already have Mario.

I was about the deny it, but I think, maybe you're right.

Anyway, ITT: Fawfulfury, the Great Sixty-Four, has terrible opinions.

And from my suspicions, he's probably a Donkey Kong.

supermariofan said:
Better than being recolored only(in my opinion) and it brings variety on the team.

except that dark bones was originally called "Red Dry Bones"

Back