Next Mario Baseball roster

Windy

Lakitu
My next Mario baseball roster as 3DS or Wii U
New captain is Rosalina.
and King K. Rool is Team player became into Team kaptain.












Total of 117 playable characters and 75 types characters!!!
Note: Candy Kong would be possible on NPC, and Wrinkly Kong instead of her playable.

Table Image
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
I just confused if the previous topic is same with this. maybe you have to delete it and centralize the discussion.
 
Why does everyone want Pauline back? She doesn't even look like a Mario character and should stay in the DK series where she belongs

EDIT: And no to King K. Rool as a captain. Everyone on his team sucks except the Kritters. And no Baby Rosalina, there are already to much babies, and that's just do obscure
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I think everyone should have an equal number of team mates in his team
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Baby Luigi said:
I think everyone should have an equal number of team mates in his team
That's how it was in the first game, with all teams having just enough players for a team.

Former Teams

Team Mario:
Mario (Captain)
Luigi (Sub-Captain)
Blue Pianta
Red Pianta
Yellow Pianta
Blue Noki
Green Noki
Red Noki
Monty Mole

Team Peach:
Peach (Captain)
Daisy (Sub-Captain)
Toadsworth
Red Toad
Yellow Toad
Green Toad
Blue Toad
Purple Toad
Toadette

Team Yoshi:
Yoshi (Captain)
Birdo (Sub-Captain)
Baby Mario
Shy Guy
Blue Shy Guy
Yellow Shy Guy
Green Shy Guy
Gray Shy Guy
Baby Luigi

Team DK:
Donkey Kong (Captain)
Diddy Kong (Sub-Captain)
Goomba
Paragoomba
Koopa Troopa
Red Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Green Paratroopa
Dixie Kong

Team Wario:
Wario (Captain)
Waluigi (Sub-Captain)
Boo
King Boo
Magikoopa
Red Magikoopa
Yellow Magikoopa
Green Magikoopa
Petey Piranha

Team Bowser:
Bowser (Captain)
Bowser Jr. (Sub-Captain)
Dry Bones
Green Dry Bones
Dark Bones
Blue Dry Bones
Hammer Bro.
Fire Bro.
Boomerang Bro.
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Good, but no more babies, They can replace Baby Rosalina with Baby Luma (the white luma who lives in mario's hat) or Whittle.
 

Windy

Lakitu
Characters' Stadium
Mario - Seaside Stadium
Luigi* - Haunted Area (Night)
Peach - Garden
Daisy* - ???
Yoshi - Park
Birdo* - ???
Wario - Golden Area
Waluigi* - Pinball Machine (Night)
DK - Jungle
Diddy* - Mine (Day)
Bowser* - Castle (Night)
Bowser Jr.* - Playroom (Day)
Rosalina* - Space-theme Area (Night)
K. Rool* - Pirate Ship (Day) or Tower (Night)
*: Unlockable stadium
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
manasword said:
Characters' Stadium
Mario - Seaside Stadium
Luigi* - Haunted Area (Night)
Peach - Garden
Daisy* - Cruiser
Yoshi - Park
Birdo* - ???
Wario - Golden Area
Waluigi* - Pinball Machine (Night)
DK - Jungle
Diddy* - Mine (Day)
Bowser* - Castle (Night)
Bowser Jr.* - Playroom (Day)
Rosalina* - Space-theme Area (Night)
K. Rool* - Pirate Ship (Day) or Tower (Night)
*: Unlockable stadium
Added Cruiser for Daisy's stadium. I mean, Mario and Luigi get nearly the same stadium.
 

Windy

Lakitu
Characters' Stadium Areas
Mario - Mario Stadium (All)
Luigi - Luigi's Mansion (Night)
Peach - Garden Area (All)
Daisy - Daisy Cruiser (All)
Yoshi - Yoshi Park (All)
Birdo - Birdo Subcon (Day)
Wario - Golden Area (All)
Waluigi - Waluigi Pinball (Night)
DK - DK Jungle (All)
Diddy - Diddy Junction (Sunset) <Western Junction
Bowser - Bowser Castle (Night, Sunset)
Bowser Jr. - Bowser Jr. Playroom (Day, Sunrise)
Rosalina - Rosalina's Ice World (Night)
Lubba - Lubba's Starship (Day) <Starship Mario
K. Rool - K. Rool Galleon (Night, Sunrise) <Ghoulish Galleon
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Birdo should get a Subcon themed area. That would be totally cool!
 

Windy

Lakitu
New Super Mario said:
Why does everyone want Pauline back? She doesn't even look like a Mario character and should stay in the DK series where she belongs
Pauline was not used since after introduction Peach. But Pauline was only appeared in Mario and DK Rival(Mario vs. Donkey Kong) series.
and Foreman Spike also not used since after introduction Wario and Waluigi. He was only appeared in Wrecking Crew series.
But he was appeared in Mobile Golf. (Waluigi without Wario isn't work, but this weird content used in Mario Tennis: Power Tour)
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
After Mario Kart 7, I did make some alternations to my baseball roster input, for balancing matters...

------------------------
Mario Fireballs

Mario (captain)
Luigi (assistant captain)
Pianta
Red Pianta
Yellow Pianta
Green Pianta
Noki
Red Noki
Green Noki
Yellow Noki
Tanooki
------------------------
Peach Monarchs

Peach (captain)
Daisy (assistant captain)
Toad
Red Toad
Blue Toad
Green Toad
Yellow Toad
Purple Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Wiggler
------------------------
Yoshi Eggs

Yoshi (captain)
Red Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi
Light Blue Yoshi
Pink Yoshi
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Baby Wario
------------------------
Birdo Bows

Birdo (captain)
Shy Guy
Blue Shy Guy
Yellow Shy Guy
Green Shy Guy
Black Shy Guy
Monty Mole
Boo
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Blooper
------------------------
Wario Muscles

Wario (captain)
Waluigi (assistant captain)
Goomba
Paragoomba
Koopa Troopa
Red Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa
Green Koopa Paratroopa
Lakitu
Red Lakitu
Draglet
------------------------
DK Wilds

Donkey Kong (captain)
Diddy Kong (assistant captain)
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
Lanky Kong
Cranky Kong
Wrinkly Kong
Squawks
Helper Monkey
Super Kong
------------------------
Bowser Jr. Rookies

Bowser Jr. (captain)
Hammer Bro
Fire Bro
Boomerang Bro
Ice Bro
Dry Bones
Dark Bones
Magikoopa
Red Magikoopa
Green Magikoopa
Yellow Magikoopa
------------------------
Bowser Monsters

Bowser (captain)
Larry Koopa
Morton Koopa Jr.
Wendy O. Koopa
Iggy Koopa
Roy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Boom Boom
Pom Pom
Dry Bowser
------------------------
Rosalina Galaxies

Rosalina (captain)
Luma
Red Luma
Blue Luma
Green Luma
Polari
Penguin
Coach
Bee Guard
Queen Bee
Whittle
------------------------
K. Rool Krooks

King K. Rool (captain)
Kritter
Red Kritter
Blue Kritter
Brown Kritter
Kip
Kass
Kalypso
Kludge
Kopter
Klump
------------------------

There are 10 different teams, with each one having 11 team players, but not all of them have assistant captains.

Edit: Replaced Peepa with Green Shy Guy.
 

Windy

Lakitu
MnSG said:
After Mario Kart 7, I did make some alternations to my baseball roster input, for balancing matters...

------------------------
Mario Fireballs

Mario (captain)
Luigi (assistant captain)
Pianta
Red Pianta
Yellow Pianta
Green Pianta
Noki
Red Noki
Green Noki
Yellow Noki
Tanooki
------------------------
Peach Monarchs

Peach (captain)
Daisy (assistant captain)
Toad
Red Toad
Blue Toad
Green Toad
Yellow Toad
Purple Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Wiggler
------------------------
Yoshi Eggs

Yoshi (captain)
Red Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi
Light Blue Yoshi
Pink Yoshi
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Baby Wario
------------------------
Birdo Bows

Birdo (captain)
Shy Guy
Blue Shy Guy
Yellow Shy Guy
Black Shy Guy
Monty Mole
Boo
King Boo
Peepa
Petey Piranha
Blooper
------------------------
Wario Muscles

Wario (captain)
Waluigi (assistant captain)
Goomba
Paragoomba
Koopa Troopa
Red Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa
Green Koopa Paratroopa
Lakitu
Red Lakitu
Draglet
------------------------
DK Wilds

Donkey Kong (captain)
Diddy Kong (assistant captain)
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
Lanky Kong
Cranky Kong
Candy Kong
Squawks
Helper Monkey
Super Kong
------------------------
Bowser Jr. Rookies

Bowser Jr. (captain)
Hammer Bro
Fire Bro
Boomerang Bro
Ice Bro
Dry Bones
Dark Bones
Magikoopa
Red Magikoopa
Green Magikoopa
Yellow Magikoopa
------------------------
Bowser Monsters

Bowser (captain)
Larry Koopa
Morton Koopa Jr.
Wendy O. Koopa
Iggy Koopa
Roy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Boom Boom
Pom Pom
Dry Bowser
------------------------
Rosalina Galaxies

Rosalina (captain)
Luma
Red Luma
Blue Luma
Green Luma
Polari
Penguin
Coach
Bee Guard
Queen Bee
Whittle
------------------------
K. Rool Krooks

King K. Rool (captain)
Kritter
Red Kritter
Blue Kritter
Brown Kritter
Kip
Kass
Kalypso
Kludge
Kopter
Klump
------------------------

There are 10 different teams, with each one having 11 team players, but not all of them have assistant captains.
Wrinkly Kong was playable being weird.
I prefer Candy Kong.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
manasword said:
MnSG said:
After Mario Kart 7, I did make some alternations to my baseball roster input, for balancing matters...

------------------------
Mario Fireballs

Mario (captain)
Luigi (assistant captain)
Pianta
Red Pianta
Yellow Pianta
Green Pianta
Noki
Red Noki
Green Noki
Yellow Noki
Tanooki
------------------------
Peach Monarchs

Peach (captain)
Daisy (assistant captain)
Toad
Red Toad
Blue Toad
Green Toad
Yellow Toad
Purple Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Wiggler
------------------------
Yoshi Eggs

Yoshi (captain)
Red Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi
Light Blue Yoshi
Pink Yoshi
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Baby Wario
------------------------
Birdo Bows

Birdo (captain)
Shy Guy
Blue Shy Guy
Yellow Shy Guy
Black Shy Guy
Monty Mole
Boo
King Boo
Peepa
Petey Piranha
Blooper
------------------------
Wario Muscles

Wario (captain)
Waluigi (assistant captain)
Goomba
Paragoomba
Koopa Troopa
Red Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa
Green Koopa Paratroopa
Lakitu
Red Lakitu
Draglet
------------------------
DK Wilds

Donkey Kong (captain)
Diddy Kong (assistant captain)
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
Lanky Kong
Cranky Kong
Candy Kong
Squawks
Helper Monkey
Super Kong
------------------------
Bowser Jr. Rookies

Bowser Jr. (captain)
Hammer Bro
Fire Bro
Boomerang Bro
Ice Bro
Dry Bones
Dark Bones
Magikoopa
Red Magikoopa
Green Magikoopa
Yellow Magikoopa
------------------------
Bowser Monsters

Bowser (captain)
Larry Koopa
Morton Koopa Jr.
Wendy O. Koopa
Iggy Koopa
Roy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Boom Boom
Pom Pom
Dry Bowser
------------------------
Rosalina Galaxies

Rosalina (captain)
Luma
Red Luma
Blue Luma
Green Luma
Polari
Penguin
Coach
Bee Guard
Queen Bee
Whittle
------------------------
K. Rool Krooks

King K. Rool (captain)
Kritter
Red Kritter
Blue Kritter
Brown Kritter
Kip
Kass
Kalypso
Kludge
Kopter
Klump
------------------------

There are 10 different teams, with each one having 11 team players, but not all of them have assistant captains.
Wrinkly Kong was playable being weird.
I prefer Candy Kong.
Candy Kong am not being a best choice. Wrinkly Kong has being playable a time before.
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Evil Magikrazy said:
Candy Kong am not being a best choice. Wrinkly Kong has being playable a time before.
Lily said:
Wrinkly is. Dk playable but Candy is just a dk npc.
Well both of them are okay for this game, there isn't one place only. also isn't that a problem that someone hasn't been playable? :???:.
Baseball is the only game Toadsworth playable so far.

Lily said:
and Also Koopalings were not playable.
If these characters put in Mario Spin-off. High probability playable in game.
But Low probability chance.
I think it can be their big chance, but I wonder if it's too many to add all 7 in.

New Super Mario said:
Why does everyone want Pauline back? She doesn't even look like a Mario character and should stay in the DK series where she belongs
Well it's the staff made her back, not fans :P. "doesn't even look like" usually means "diversity".
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
The Mario Baseball series is pretty much the only good series to get the Koopalings to be playable.
 

User 101

Bowser Jr.
Mario Fireballs
Stadium:Delfino Diamond
Mario (Co-Captain)
Luigi (Co-Captain)
Red Pianta
Yellow Pianta
Green Pianta
Blue Pianta
Red Noki
Yellow Noki
Green Noki
Blue Noki
Purple Noki
Professor E. Gadd
Monty Mole
Metal Mario

Team Total:14

Yoshi Eggs
Stadium:Yoshi's Island
Yoshi (Captain)
Birdo (Sub-Captain)
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Red Yoshi
Orange Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Purple Yoshi
Black Yoshi
Baby Wario
Baby Yoshi

Team Total:11



Peach Hearts

Stadium:Mushroom Park
Peach (Captain)
Daisy (Sub-Captain)
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Toad
Red Toad
Yellow Toad
Green Toad
Blue Toad
Purple Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Rosalina
Luma
Lakitu
Queen Bee

Team Total:16

Wario Poison Muscles
Stadium: Wario Arena
Wario (Captain)
Waluigi (Sub-Captain)
Red Dry Bones
Yellow Dry Bones
Green Dry Bones
Blue Dry Bones
Purple Dry Bones
Petey Piranha
Dry Bowser
Boo
Wiggler
Blooper

Team Total:12


DK Barrels
Stadium: DK Jungle
Donkey Kong (Captain)
Diddy Kong (Sub Captain)
King K. Rool
Funky Kong
Cranky Kong
Candy Kong
Wrinkly Kong
DK Jr.
Dixie Kong
Kritter
Tiny Kong
Baby DK
Kritter

Team Total:13

Bowser Flames
Stadium:Bowser Castle
Bowser (Captain)
Bowser Jr. (Sub-Captain)
Larry Koopa
Roy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
Wendy Koopa
Iggy Koopa
Morton Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Kamek
Shy Guy
Goomba
Baby Bowser

Team Total:13

Koopa Troopa Shells
Stadium:Shell Stadium
Koopa Troopa(Captain)
King Boo
Cheep-Cheep
Hammer Bro.
Boomerang Bro.
Fire Bro.
Ice Bro.
Fly Guy
Red Magikoopa
Yellow Magikoopa
Green Magikoopa
Blue Magikoopa
Purple Magikoopa

Team Total:13

Mii

Grand Total: 92 players

Updated.
 

Windy

Lakitu
Mr. W said:
Team Mario
Mario (Co-Captain)
Luigi (Co-Captain)
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth*
Pianta*
Noki*
Professor E. Gadd*
Monty Mole*

Team Yoshi
Yoshi (Captain)
Birdo (Sub-Captain)
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Wario*
Baby Yoshi*
Yoob**


Team Peach

Peach (Captain)
Daisy (Sub-Captain)
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Rosalina*
Luma*
Lakitu*

Team Wario
Wario (Captain)
Waluigi (Sub-Captain)
Dry Bones
Petey Piranha
Dry Bowser*
Boo*
Wiggler*
Blooper*
Whomp*

Team DK
Donkey Kong (Captain)
Diddy Kong (Sub Captain)
King K. Rool
Funky Kong
Cranky Kong
DK Jr.*
Dixie Kong*
Kritter*
Tiny Kong*
Baby DK*
Kritter*

Team Bowser
Bowser (Captain)
Bowser Jr. (Sub-Captain)
Kamek
Shy Guy
Goomboss*
Goomba*
Baby Bowser*
Bob-Omb**
Fawful**
Bullet Bill**


Team Koopa Troop(a)
Koopa Troopa(Captain)
King Boo
Cheep-Cheep
Hammer Bro.
Boomerang Bro.
Koopa the Quick*
Fire Bro.*
Ice Bro.*
Koopa Kid*
Spiny*


Mii*

* = unlockable
** = limited edition
bold characters are not happen.
and previous all characters were starter in MSS.
DK Jr. not used after Mario Tennis 64. and after used Diddy Kong in MKDD.
 
Top