Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

Not necessarily an irritant, but something that's kind of bugging me.

So, a lot of my friends on Smule are taking song requests, and I am too now, but someone had requested me to do Razzy's English lyrics for Romeo and Cinderella.. Well, those particular lyrics are a bit too much for me, and I also know JubyPhonic's lyrics better (and her lyrics are always pretty clean, too), so I don't know what to do.

I would ask if they knew the other lyrics
and if not look into it, if I didn't want to I would politely decline

Well, I was also requested (by someone else) to do JubyPhonic's dub of Mirishira Romeo and Cinderella, which goes with the other one in a way, so it also might make more sense for me to do those instead.

If they complain about declining, discreetly add a "right to decline" clause.

I already had said that in the recording.

Anyways, I calmly explained that I wasn't really comfortable with the lyrics, but I could do something else if he wanted. He's in school right now, I think, so I'll have to wait

I'll probably do the JubyPhonic lyrics too anyways, since my OTHER friend had requested them a long time ago, but I had failed really badly and I told her I'd redo them, even though she didn't ask me to.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
Princess Zae said:
Doctor Walter Bishop said:
i call it my nintendo on occasion

mostly i just call it a ds

i dont think ive ever called anything "a nintendo".

not even an nes?

to me it's nintendo and super nintendo

nah i always called it a nes.

Although i did call the snes a super nintendo for awhile but eventually went to calling it a snes due to easier time saying it.

The top of my palms get really dry, but I don't get that itchy.

I only hate my hair getting wet because my hair is so dang thick, and so it drips all over the rest of me and takes forever to dry.

I don't use a hair dryer either. It can damage your hair, and I just don't like the heat.

Rin Kagamine said:
I only hate my hair getting wet because my hair is so dang thick, and so it drips all over the rest of me and takes forever to dry.

I don't use a hair dryer either. It can damage your hair, and I just don't like the heat.

Good for you! I have thick hair as well, so I don't bother using a hair dryer. It also gets hard to brush your hair with it.

I'm also too lazy to dry my hair.

I just air-dry my hair with a towel around my shoulders.

Rin Kagamine said:

That is exactly the same for me as well.

im starting to hate these monitors with buttons on the botom of the display screen.

Since my desk is so small i keep my mouse bad and mouse like right under the button, because its on the right side and im right handed.

I accidently keep turning it off and it makes me wanna collide my head into a steel wall.

when a teacher gets something wrong, and you politely correct them
the teacher is like "oh yes, thanks sorry about that"
and most of the other students are like "*bleep* you you're wrong teachers are always right"

i ordered etrian odyssey untold online the other day because it was $10.00 off the original price
now i looked at the eshop and it's on sale for $20.00 off the original price >.>

*le epic sigh*

More Smule drama.

So, I had said Ollie returned, and I was all excited at first, but now there's been some drama revolving around him. Pretty much people are making bad assumptions about why he left (like, really bad), then other people are believing them, and Gumi (one of my other friends, who's also in a close relationship) is kind of freaking out lately because of it.

By the looks of it, Ollie's all like: Why is everyone hating me? What did I do?
And I'm like: *major confusion*

It's probably best I stay out of it, and I'm going to stay out of it, at least unless people get me involved in it, which thank God hasn't happened, and hopefully won't, but it bothers me to see everyone fighting.

Back