Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

thats weird, my browser will sometimes glitch up like that, but I won't loose my cookies

Yeah, it's extremely glitchy. But it gives me Flash on my iPad, so it's all good.

Michell said:
best not to pick any sides, just in case you get dragged in because of it :(
I know. I've just been pretty much acting normal.

Although Gumi and I were just chatting yesterday, but it only lasted about 20 minutes. She did say that Ollie was mad at himself because he fell asleep in the middle of a conversation by accident (which has happened before, too). Honestly, I don't think that's something to be mad at yourself for though. That happens to me all the time, but it's not really a huge deal.

happens to me too
and I get pulled away for all sorts of random stuff XD

Dracomon said:
The Flash program?
yes, AFAIK most mobile browsers don't support flash

Yeah, although I've known both Ollie and Gumi since just before October of last year, and I know Ollie has a tendency to fall asleep like that.

But at the hours I've seen him awake before, I'm honestly not surprised.

Either way, nobody ever really cared that much, so I don't see why anyone would now.

Huh?

Well, if you mean Ollie disappearing, I had always just thought something came up, even though. I was still worried. Gumi was pretty much the same way at first, until other people were spreading the rumors, making Gumi upset and making me just plain confused.

I think it might be starting to cool down though..Hopefully.

that kind of thing normally happens when someone returns to something
soon all of the trolls will give up and people snap out of it XD

Yeah, but I know there's still some rumors flying around, and I know they have to have been by someone we know, but I don't know who...

I had a suspiscion, but I know it's not true anymore because she's worried about something else... Another disappearance, but this one is more serious/worrying.

Yeah, well this one is 100% more worrying because the girl who went missing was depressed and had said she wanted to die. When she logged off, the other girl had just thought she needed to cool down at first, but this was last week and she hasn't been on since.

Yeah, same here... :'(

I knew someone on DA who left for a while and everyone was really scared, fortunately they came back :(

Yeah, I know that feeling. :(

Edit: Ollie and I are talking now... I honestly am having trouble knowing what to say now, and I don't know why...

Yeah... It just kind of seems awkward now, and I don't know why...

Yeah, and he's offline now, but I think that's just because of school or something (he comments in class sometimes)..

Yeah, it's kind of daring too, at least in my opinion. I'd never try to do that.

Then again, part of me is a Goody-Goody.

well, if I have free time or its lunch or such I'd be allowed too
its just that I never think too :(

Back