Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
Because I'm annoyed that a bottle of soda now costs $1.50 instead of $1.25 at my school.
 

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
I wanted to sit in the middle of the couch so I could prop my feet up on the table and watch tv with food on both sides of me, but the power cord for my laptop wasn't long enough so I had to have all of my food on the left side :'(
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Pronouns
He/him
I'm drinking caffeine-free diet coke, because there's nothing else to drink :mad:
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
Do we really need 6 hours worth of Super Bowl pregame?
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
'3K said:
Do we really need 6 hours worth of Super Bowl pregame?
Course not.
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
SPORTS ALWAYS MAKING SUNDAYS NOT HAVE NEW SIMPSONS AND FAMILY GUY
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
I've had a stomach virus for over six months that's prevented me from going out and doing stuff.
 

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
I just open up a fun size bag of M&M's and there's a disproportionate amount of oranges and greens ;~;

Reds and blues are the best!!
 

Etemon

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
'3K said:
Because I'm annoyed that a bottle of soda now costs $1.50 instead of $1.25 at my school.
We don't even have pop at my school
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Pronouns
He/him
SiFi said:
I've had a stomach virus for over six months that's prevented me from going out and doing stuff.
geez sifi i know this is first-world problems but stop being such a bitch, you complain about the slightest problems :mad:
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Terraria's getting a special edition boxed release and all the people who didn't buy it already and contribute to its success get rocket-powered pet bunnies. I want a rocket bunny.
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
I hate it when people say "the shit has literally hit the fan." Do you know what LITERALLY means?

Simile: Busy as a bee.
Metaphor: Busy bee. (Speaking of a person who is a person and not an actual bee.)
Literal: Busy bee. (Speaking of an actual bee that is a bee and not a person.)

The shit has not LITERALLY hit the fan. The shit may have fucking hit that fan, or a whole lot of damn shit may be hitting the fan at once, but it is not LITERALLY hitting the fan.

STOP MISUSING THE WORD "LITERAL"
 

KoopaTroopa

bone pun
Pronouns
He/him
I have to go to school today.
I complain a lot.
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Mason said:
I hate it when people say "the shit has literally hit the fan." Do you know what LITERALLY means?

Simile: Busy as a bee.
Metaphor: Busy bee. (Speaking of a person who is a person and not an actual bee.)
Literal: Busy bee. (Speaking of an actual bee that is a bee and not a person.)

The shit has not LITERALLY hit the fan. The shit may have fucking hit that fan, or a whole lot of damn shit may be hitting the fan at once, but it is not LITERALLY hitting the fan.

STOP MISUSING THE WORD "LITERAL"
Obviously you've never seen Airplane!
 

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
For some reason, I hate that Super Mario Boards Family Thread. It's just so dumb. It gets on my nerves.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I'm out of Starburst.
 
Top