Frozen (Disney's The Snow Queen adaption)

the other reason i'm going to see this movie is so that I CAN FINALLY OPEN ALL THE SPOILERS ON THIS MOVIE

i must admit, i'm impressed with how well spoiling this movie has been avoided. all the people who liked this movie have been very careful about spoilering things when they talk about it.

I guess because the twists are pretty clear?

Dr. Javelin said:
the other reason i'm going to see this movie is so that I CAN FINALLY OPEN ALL THE SPOILERS ON THIS MOVIE

i must admit, i'm impressed with how well spoiling this movie has been avoided. all the people who liked this movie have been very careful about spoilering things when they talk about it.

I wanted to put certain gifs in my sig, but then I was like "no, not yet; it's just a little too spoiler-y."

i've seen it twice

my sister has seen it twice

some of my friends have seen it twice

you should be grateful

I'm finally considering watching this movie since people seem to apparently really like it for some unknown reason. Maybe I'll do it next week.

Glaceon said:
I'm finally considering watching this movie since people seem to apparently really like it for some unknown reason. Maybe I'll do it next week.

Because it's a good movie with superb writing, great animation, and excellent voice talent?

sadly by the time i get some money this movie will be out of theaters, which is sad.

Although ill probably see it eventually, especially since it sounds pretty neat, also looks gorgeous.

Elsa said:
i've seen it twice

my sister has seen it twice

some of my friends have seen it twice

you should be grateful
it doesn't matter if some people have seen it twice, thats called a logical fallacy

its a good movie
although nothing like the snow queen imo (other than basic premise)

Baby Luigi said:
Glaceon said:

Because it's a good movie with superb writing, great animation, and excellent voice talent?

I guess I'll be watching it, then.

Saw this today with my little brother thought it was pretty good

we have shoey's stamp of approval

i think that makes this one of the best movies of all time, then

no

there are a lot of things that shoey thinks are good

they're just usually things lots of people haven't heard of

I'd say its one of the best disney movies of all time, my fourth fav after Brave, Wall-E and Wreck it Ralph

better than UP?!?

that's impossible. i must see this movie and prove you wrong.

AND SO I SHALL! ...in five hours

Thrawn said:
better than UP?!?

that's impossible. i must see this movie and prove you wrong.

AND SO I SHALL! ...in five hours
you may be surprised
its musical elements place it up among the greats in that regard

Frozen isn't even close to my favorite movie it's probably somewhere in the middle

hmm i wonder if ill like it more than lion king.

probably not since ive watched that movie hundreds of time and still never get bored of it, but it seems like a good movie, i just hope im not disappointed.

Back