Frozen (Disney's The Snow Queen adaption)

I didn't read all of yours, since I wasn't sure if the spoilers will be very spoiling. But,
...best movie since The Lion King...
actually is such a bold claim, since it is one of the only Disney movies I absolutely love. Yeah, my grandmother will most likely give my little brother a DVD of this for whatever occasion, so I'll watch it then.

i don't think i mentioned this, but despite me saying that I thought the music was "okay", i take that back

the music is amazing

like everything else in the movie

I want to see this. If I don't see it before Christmas it's at my local one in January so I'll watch it then. It looks really good.

Saw this today, I loved it.

The plot was fantastic, like seriously, alot of plots from Disney princess movies are relatively easy to guess/predict, this movie completely threw me when Anna got revived by saving her sister instead of getting kissed, also the fact that Elsa wasn't the main antagonist was unexpected for me as well.The characters were all likeable except for Prince Hans and honestly I liked him until showed his how much of a dickhead he really was. Humor was pretty nice and really enjoyable, lol'd alot at the part where Kristoff introduced his "friends", though the song afterwards was stupid (I despise matchmaking).Other the the aforementioned song the rest of the music was awesome with "Let it Go" being my favorite song. Animation was so beautiful, the 3D snowing effects throughout the movie were nice as well for the most part.

so I keep analyzing this movie and THERE ARE SO MANY MINOR DETAILS. i need to get the dvd so i can do a scene-by-scene analysis

I saw this the day after thanksgiving or so. It's my new favorite Disney movie.

"Let It Go" by Idina Menzel was my favorite song from the movie.

no we weren't

that was "do you want to build a snowman"

what made you think it was Let It Go?

I FINALLY saw the movie (at 5:30; got back about half an hour ago).

Omg...there was just so much...I am surprised I was able to stop myself from crying.

The trailers for the movie described NOTHING the movie was really able, and man was the movie awesome.

I think Olaf was TOO much comic relief though. I thought that some scenes that were to be serious were somewhat ruined by him. I mean, not by much, but if you didn't have him in the movie, the movie would have definitely been a lot more serious and heart-felt.

And I felt that the ending was a bit...unfinished. Like, I just felt like something was crying out for something else. I felt like there needed to be another song or something when the sad thing happened, but then again, I probably would have been balling my eyes out if they did.

Other than those VERY MINOR nitpicks, I completely fell in love with that movie! I just thought everything about it was so well done and it really had a great story and you really got into the characters and omg, Kristen Bell playing Anna...so great acting! I definitely feel like I need to go see it again!

I agree with many of the critics that it is one of the best Disney movies ever! Possibly my most favorite Disney movie to day! Even before I saw the movie, I can't get "For the first time in forever" out of my head!!!

wait wait so you talk about Kristen Bell but say nothing about Idina Menzel?

i love Idina Menzel in this movie. I've never seen Wicked but wow. Her voice is just fantastic. She puts so much emotion into the movie... Agh. I almost saw it a third time yesterday with my sister, but I let my mother go again so she could see the movie. (She didn't like it, probably because she's a cold-hearted person with no feelings.)

Nabber said:
wait wait so you talk about Kristen Bell but say nothing about Idina Menzel?

i love Idina Menzel in this movie. I've never seen Wicked but wow. Her voice is just fantastic. She puts so much emotion into the movie... Agh. I almost saw it a third time yesterday with my sister, but I let my mother go again so she could see the movie. (She didn't like it, probably because she's a cold-hearted person with no feelings.)
How ironic, this movie is called frozen yet your mother is cold hearted.

oh and I don't think I ever mentioned, but my sister bought the Deluxe 2-CD soundtrack. it's pretty awesome.

they've confirmed they're working on a broadway musical

the one good thing to happen to me today

okay so i'm going to see this in a week or so because i need to find out 1. if i will enjoy it and 2. if not, why people like it so much

My favorite part of the movie is the moral at the very end about the true love thing.

Definitely applies to me.

Baby Luigi said:
My favorite part of the movie is the moral at the very end about the true love thing.

Definitely applies to me.

Just when you think it's going to end with a true love's kiss like other disney movies, Hans betrays her, leaves her for dead, and probably one of the worse ways to die because it's not quick and instead just leaves her to freeze to death slowly.

And then again with her racing for Kristoff, and just as they were going to be together, she gives up her life to save her sister. True love comes in more than one form, and it made me so happy that it wasn't the "true love's kiss" that they presented here.

Yeah I know

I'm not a fan of gooey romance stuff so I was very pleased at how sisterly love is more important than a "true love's" kiss

Back