Wreck-it Ralph

Stargatedalek said:
one thing I didn't get, if it was limited to arcade, explain some of the characters, IE wii and pc characters or references to such
Well, I don't know about PC characters... But I like to think that Litwick has some actual home consoles hooked up to play in his arcade. Just a theory, though.

Smashgoom202 said:
Stargatedalek said:
one thing I didn't get, if it was limited to arcade, explain some of the characters, IE wii and pc characters or references to such
Well, I don't know about PC characters... But I like to think that Litwick has some actual home consoles hooked up to play in his arcade. Just a theory, though.
true, that makes sense I guess for the wii characters, but they refrenced PC characters too, (although none appeared, they were still refrenced)

So about the game, someone made a Let's Play for the 3DS version.

Based on the cutscene, it's basically a sequel to the movie, Ralph mentions Felix and Calhoun's wedding and Vannelope regaining her rightful status as the Sugar Rush princess. Ralph accidentally starts another Cybug invasion in Sugar Rush, but this time, the Cybugs have invaded other games.

Hobbes said:
This was announced a month ago but I think no one has mentioned it yet. The film's director wants Mario to be in the sequel.
I hope so. I've actually been to a forum where someone said it was actually rather shallow, and one person said it was the worst thing they'd ever seen. I mean, I find it hard enough to accept that this movie is shallow, since there's so much hidden underneath the surface, but the worst thing ever?

Well, whatever, here's hoping it actually does get a sequel!

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
^

Inspired by the Fairly Odd Parents song "If I lived in TV", a kid from the real world decides that living in a video game has to be easier than living in the real world (no school, homework, parents, teachers, bullies, siblings, or having to grow up, and chooses a world full of superpowers, hi tech weapons and the ability to instantly come back to life every time you die). So he builds a portal allowing him to bypass the fourth wall and live in the video game world. I'm still working on the antagonist (no I'm not trying to make it official like a couple of you know who's.).
Living in a Video Game World where you have special powers as apposed to living in the real world where you have to deal with parents and growing up sounds like you know what. (Hint: N for Nerds)

>Wreck-it Ralph 2

BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

I am patiently awaiting the DVD release for this awesome movie.

Smashgoom202 said:
Hobbes said:
This was announced a month ago but I think no one has mentioned it yet. The film's director wants Mario to be in the sequel.
I hope so. I've actually been to a forum where someone said it was actually rather shallow, and one person said it was the worst thing they'd ever seen. I mean, I find it hard enough to accept that this movie is shallow, since there's so much hidden underneath the surface, but the worst thing ever?

Well, whatever, here's hoping it actually does get a sequel!

I saw that post too. That guy was WAY too harsh on that movie. If he didn't like this movie, then what movie does he like?

According to Disney Wiki a Super Mario Bros. game cabinet appears in the arcade.

I have doubts about this, firstly because it would result in Mario being in the film after all and also there is no Super Mario Bros arcade game anyway. They were likely referring to Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros VS but I'm still doubtful.

I heard there were arcade cabinets of NES games, is it that much of a stretch to say that there's also one for Super Mario Bros.?

I'm waiting for this to be released on DVD, because then it might be released on the T-Box (Telstra TV thing that has a movie part) and I can watch it at home.

Yoshidude99 said:
Some-guy said:
Yes, this movie is amazing.
I love it, it's my favorite Disney movie and movie of all time.
I agree. I really liked the part with the singing Oreos.
My friends and I were cracking up at that part because we call one of our friends an "Oreo"

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Why? Cause he's a black guy who acts white?
*She and yes
More like a stereotypical dumb blonde though
Someone from our 7th grade science class called her an "Oreo" and it stuck since then.

Wreck-it Ralph lost the Best Animated Picture Oscar to the abomination that was Brave.

From Nintendo of America's twitter
BD6h5T1CAAAip5Z.jpg:large

I figured the stuffy old Academy voters wouldn't go for a movie about video games. I was hoping that the fact that this year's Pixar film was sub-par might give Wreck-It Ralph a chance, but sadly, they decided to think inside the box.

Back