Wreck-it Ralph

Northern Verve said:
A sequel to the movie has been announced

CmNksmgWAAEiw9I.jpg

The concept art seems to imply they'll be going on the Internet. Cause you have internet site parodies like Gugle (Google), Amazing (Amazon), and Pictopedia (Wikipedia?)
IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME.

yay...?

i don't really understand why a movie about video game characters is tackling internet corporations, but i'll be cautiously optimistic since the original movie should never have been that good in the first place

Considering the propagation of flash games, game jams, and other hundreds of smaller titles that only exist in small parts of the Internet, the movie could use it as an excuse for some really creative or trippy visuals.

Jacques said:
the first half of the original movie was good i guess
Why wasn't the second half good?

i think a lot of people were disappointed that the second half wasn't as game-focused as the first

What if they'll visit the dark side of the Internet?

I think there would be internet meme cameos. But I still want video game character cameos in the sequel. The director said in the interview with IGN back in 2012, that Mario and TRON would potentially appear in the sequel.

GalacticPetey said:
Will they visit Super Mario Boards?

they should

Personally, I'd love for the characters to visit DeviantArt, but hey, the movie has to stay PG, right?

The logical choice would be to visit Newgrounds because Flash Games

or watch them be on a website with roms which is depicted as some sort of hell

Maybe they should visit ThePirateBay would be an interesting scenario maybe aside from the rule 34 stuff

What if they look themselves up on Urban Dictionary and see some of the "definitions" for their name?

I wonder how they'll handle Mario in there to be honest. Mario doesn't have much to do with the Internet does he?

Back