Wreck-it Ralph

Guiliant said:
Wreck-it Ralph lost the Best Animated Picture Oscar to the abomination that was Brave.

From Nintendo of America's twitter
BD6h5T1CAAAip5Z.jpg:large
the funny thing is that brave was also done by disney.

edit: voted for wreck it ralph in Kids choice awards. hopefully it wins, I know the selections are shitty but at least there are some decent candidates. hell there's even the avengers.

Time Turner said:
am i the only one that liked brave
Nope,I thought Brave was good,just not as good as Wreck it Ralph though IMO.

Luna said:
Time Turner said:
am i the only one that liked brave
Nope,I thought Brave was good,just not as good as Wreck it Ralph though IMO.

This.

Brave is a ton better than that abomination called Cars 2, but it doesn't match up to Wreck-It Ralph.

Baby Luigi said:
This.

Brave is a ton better than that abomination called Cars 2, but it doesn't match up to Wreck-It Ralph.

Baby Luigi said:
abomination called Cars 2, but it doesn't match up to Wreck-It Ralph

Baby Luigi said:
that abomination called Cars 2

WHAT

I seriously loved Cars 2...I'm sorry, I just get really defensive over the Cars series for some reason, mainly because I've been a huge fan of the series since 3rd grade and the first one holds lots of memories for me... Not to mention I've amassed hundreds of diecasts from the first and second movies ever since then.

MCS said:
Baby Luigi said:
This.

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi said:

WHAT

I seriously loved Cars 2...I'm sorry, I just get really defensive over the Cars series for some reason, mainly because I've been a huge fan of the series since 3rd grade and the first one holds lots of memories for me... Not to mention I've amassed hundreds of diecasts from the first and second movies ever since then.
sorry dude I hate to break you the news.

cars 2 seriously sucked.

I know the first one was good but I didn't like the second one.

I hate to break it to you, but you're probably the only person who likes it.

That film had legitimate, obvious flaws in it. It's no wonder it didn't win any Academy Awards besides possibly animation, and it currently holds a "rotten" rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the first Pixar movie to have it.

Baby Luigi said:
I hate to break it to you, but you're probably the only person who likes it.

Okay, that's just utter crap. I'm obviously not the only one who likes it; I know some friends of mine that like it, and we're obviously not the only ones in the world. That's like the people at school saying nobody likes the Wii, yet there's definitely a considerable fanbase of Nintendo gamers that still play the Wii.

Baby Luigi said:
That film had legitimate, obvious flaws in it. It's no wonder it didn't win any Academy Awards besides possibly animation, and it currently holds a "rotten" rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the first Pixar movie to have it.

I didn't even notice any flaws in it. It was a great movie in my opinion.

One, there will always be someone with an opinion that is different from yours, so please don't try and make them change it for no other reason other than it conflicts with yours. Two, this is not a Pixar thread, so move this conversation elsewhere.

Time Turner said:
One, there will always be someone with an opinion that is different from yours, so please don't try and make them change it for no other reason other than it conflicts with yours.

Alright. I wasn't trying to change someone's opinion, that's useless; I was simply making a point that saying that I'm the only one that likes a movie is obviously not true.

MCS said:
I didn't even notice any flaws in it. It was a great movie in my opinion.

I did, but as GD said, let's keep the discussion at Wreck-it Ralph

At least it (Wreck-It Ralph) brought in a good haul at the Annie Awards and won the Critics' Choice Award for animation. It'll probably do well in the KCA too.

Walkazo said:
It'll probably do well in the KCA too.
That's saying a lot. [/sarcasm]

Also, I was surprised to see Brave win over this movie at the Academy Awards. But, I didn't see Brave. I have no idea how good it is.

Sylveon said:
MCS said:
Baby Luigi said:
This.

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi said:

WHAT

cars 2 seriously sucked.

I liked Cars 2 and Brave but I think Wreck it Ralph was better than both.

Yoshidude99 said:
Sylveon said:
MCS said:
Baby Luigi said:
This.

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi said:

WHAT

cars 2 seriously sucked.

I liked Cars 2 and Brave but I think Wreck it Ralph was better than both.
I haven't seen Brave but I mostly agree with this. Cars 2 did have a few places that could be improved but it was overall pretty good.

Back