Dreams

I was in an insane asylum. It looked like my school inside, but the front of it looked like my house. My teachers were there, but they were doctors at the asylum. I tried to escape, and I woke up just before I was caught.

The prospect of me being completely insane- and that 'dream' being one of my few moments of lucidity- bugged me all the next day.

Nega-Man said:
GLaDOS said:
I have dreams where I could swear I knew something or that I've had a similar dream before but I didn't.

Oh my god, same here.

Me too.

So I said this before:
Mariomario64 said:
asdf, so many people here have had dreams with video game stuff but I haven't, agh
But now I take that back. I remember quite a few of those now.

One time I had a dream about a new game called "Super Mario Advance 5" (like a sequel to SMA4 or something) but it was a brand new game (unlike the others in the series, which were remakes) and you could combine power-ups, like Tanooki Suit + Fire Flower = Fire Tanooki Mario or something like that.

King DDD said:
In my dream, I played Sonic Generations on my 3DS
What an amazing dream.

Even though I don't remember my dreams, somewhat uncommonly in real life I get this feeling where I feel like I've seen things are happening in the present before, but I don't know where, possibly in dreams. After I get this feeling, as more stuff happens after that, the feeling gets stronger.

MCD said:
Even though I don't remember my dreams, somewhat uncommonly in real life I get this feeling where I feel like I've seen things are happening in the present before, but I don't know where, possibly in dreams. After I get this feeling, as more stuff happens after that, the feeling gets stronger.

I have that too

MCD said:
Same.

MCD said:
agh, how many times has this happened to me before. i lost track

MCD said:
Even though I don't remember my dreams

I jinx'd it.

I remembered not one, but two dreams, last night. One of them was during the night, one of them was after 6am when I woke up accidentally and went to sleep for a few more hours.

In the first one, things are a little hazy, but I was in a movie. The evil character of the movie, who is the evil character of a movie I've seen before, but I can't remember who it was, explained to me that an edible man, who was a main part of the film, and made of some kind of food, was having a very shitty life. I was the good guy, so it's probably one of those speeches the evil guy makes to the good guy before he kills him or escapes or whatever.

In the second one, I was looking at the 3DS Menu. A notification told me that I had been given four foreign language versions of Mario vs. Donkey Kong or pirated versions or something, with the GBA ambassador games. One of them was called something like "Unno Mario" and another was "Mario's Fire Land".

I was dreaming that I was texting on my phone and I set my alarm clock to virbrate and and I thought virbrate from my alarm clock is my phone virbrating, I woke up 1 min after that

Usually I only remember the last dream I had before waking up. Once in a while I remember the last two dreams and once in a GREAT while I remember the last three dreams. I consider it a "different dream" when the "plot and characters" completely change, or if I wake up briefly in between. Whatever the case, I always have very vivid and easy-to-remember dreams. Some people are luckily to even remember their dreams at all. Anyway, I only remember from last night was my last one. (The dream before waking up.)

I dreamed that I was visiting Springfield from the Simpsons, and Apu decided he wanted to move back to India with his wife and octuplets. He needed someone else to look after the Kwik-E-Mart, so I volunteered. He showed me some kind of back room with a bed and fridge and stuff, and he said "just like me, you can start out living at the Kwik-E-Mart!" He seemed more proud than sad.

He showed me the ropes, and he showed me "what flavors of ice cream" I wasn't "allowed to sell to Bart Simpson" (hey it's a dream it's not going to make complete sense.) He also showed me a list of how often I'm supposed to purposefully get robbed by Snake for "insurance purposes" (???) and he explained that I had to pay Fat Tony every month for "protection." He also gave me some kind of vow, which I don't remember, but one of the lines was "and we shall never let our customers use the restroom." He also said: "Try to be as funny as everyone else in Springfield or Matt Groening will kill you off."

As dreams go, it appeared some time passed after Apu left. I was fighting off the bully kids with a broom because they were stealing from the Squishie machine, and Mayor Quimby came to the door. He said Springfield was going to throw a ceromony in honor of the new Kwik-E-Mart. I thought he meant "new Kwik-E-Mart cashier" but when I walked outside, there was a "Try 'N' Save Mini" across the street from the Kwik-E-Mart, and all the Kwik-E-Mart customers were flocking to it.

The Simpsons family came up next to us (all five of them, and dressed in their church outfits for some reason) and Homer was extremely drunk (again, for some reason.) He slurred "we'll stay loyal to the Kwik-E-Mart!" Then one of Fat Tony's goons appeared in a limo. He stepped out, holding a crow bar, and said "What's the point of getting protection money from a place that's gonna go out of business." Then I woke up.

I had a dream last night where I was in this factory where there were all these treats. The treats were like mini cakes, cupcakes, and cheesecakes all in one. And we got free ones and it was basically like heaven.
That was pretty much the whole dream.

MCD said:

Déjà vu, French for "already seen" (roughly). Happens to me all the time. Although when it occurs, I don't feel like it happened in a dream, I feel like I just thought of it happening in my head just a few minutes ago.

On topic:
I dreamt that the school choir serenaded me at three in the morning surrounding my bed. Oddly enough, I woke up and it was 3:03. Then I went back to sleep.

schmutz said:
Déjà vu, French for "already seen" (roughly). Happens to me all the time. Although when it occurs, I don't feel like it happened in a dream, I feel like I just thought of it happening in my head just a few minutes ago.
That's exactly what it feels like for me. I know I never actually experienced something, but I swear I've done the exact same thing before.

On topic time:
On time I had a dream where I was walking and then I just started floating up for no reason. Then, when I got back down, there was a giant steam train at a train station, so I got on. Then we went extremely fast. Then I woke up in the middle of the night.

This may sound like the stupidest dream, but I was falling off a cliff, and I could feel the air rushing past me then i woke up because of the shock. It actually felt like I was falling when i woke up.

One time I had a dream about this Paper Mario game of some sort where you buy grains of rice (wat) and your partners are picked off one-by-one as they get turned into statues somehow. Strange.

Nega-Man said:
That reminds me of a dream where I taught a statue how to love.
...I am pretty sure I've only had one dream about love. I think I was in love with Rachel Dare from Percy Jackson series in it but I don't remember it that well.

GLaDOS said:
Nega-Man said:
That reminds me of a dream where I taught a statue how to love.
...I am pretty sure I've only had one dream about love. I think I was in love with Rachel Dare from Percy Jackson series in it but I don't remember it that well.

Well, I wasn't IN love with the statue, I was teaching it HOW to love. Weird dream.

MCD said:

Weird, I have that same feeling, and I have a friend who had that happen once too. Must be part of the human nature.

I really don't remember my dreams, but I do know I had one recently, and all I remember from it is that something was happening, then a baloon, or something similar, popped right in my face, which gave me such a fright I woke up....
... dreams are really weird, aren't they?

Back