Dreams

Mason said:
I remember what I dreamed about last night.

I dreamed that I went on a date with the daughter of the Kool-Aid Man. Her mother was a woman, so she was half Kool-Aid-Man, half woman. I distinctly remember that she was shaped exactly like a regular woman, with normal woman features, except she appeared to be made out of (100% flexible) glass, and was completely full of red liquid. (Kool-Aid blood?) In the dream, we were on a date at a fancy restaurant, and she was very taken back on how I wasn't judging her "based on her species" and that I was the first man brave enough to take her on a date. After the date, I took her to her doorstep. This next part's going to sound like I'm making it up, but right as we were about to kiss, her father (the original Kool-Aid Man) burst through the wall of the house and screamed "NOT YET" in the "oh yeah" voice. The surprise woke me up.

?

Too much toucan blood red Kool-aid?

I had a dream last night.

My friend went for a drive while he was drunk. dont ask why or how age matters, nothing matters in a dream. Anyway, he came across a wierd fenced in zoo-like area. He drove in through the gates and saw injured lions and gorillas and then was captured. Me and my friends went to see what happened and saw him locked up in the main house. I took a daring move by running past and flipping the bird (rude finger) then they got ditracted and my friend got out. Then they noticed and started chasing. we ran but they were on our tail, we came to a gate and it was locked with a flimsy but strange circle thing. being crazy scared, I snapped it and opened the gate. I was the slowest but managed to keep up. I told them to split up and we did. Later on we met up near the Police Station but saw someone that was from the place. (Ironically, I saw him as one of the teachers I hated) we hid and realized those people were the same ones giving fireworks for purple day. It was a day where you had to wear purple. Don't ask. But then we showed the cops my friend who was captured's ear, which had the numbers S-032 engraved into his ear. They then went to the place and ambushed them. They were all caught, the rest of the kids saved and we could finally breath. Although I was on edge since I knew they'd want revenge. Then I woke up.

wierd dream I tell ya. but probably the only dream I've had that made any sense.

Mason said:
I remember what I dreamed about last night.

I dreamed that I went on a date with the daughter of the Kool-Aid Man. Her mother was a woman, so she was half Kool-Aid-Man, half woman. I distinctly remember that she was shaped exactly like a regular woman, with normal woman features, except she appeared to be made out of (100% flexible) glass, and was completely full of red liquid. (Kool-Aid blood?) In the dream, we were on a date at a fancy restaurant, and she was very taken back on how I wasn't judging her "based on her species" and that I was the first man brave enough to take her on a date. After the date, I took her to her doorstep. This next part's going to sound like I'm making it up, but right as we were about to kiss, her father (the original Kool-Aid Man) burst through the wall of the house and screamed "NOT YET" in the "oh yeah" voice. The surprise woke me up.

That is the best dream.

Funny that I've been having a series of dreams about a group of Pokemon (Snivy, Oshawott, Cubchoo, Petilil, Elgyem, Woobat, Yamask, Axew) doing ridiculous things and they sometimes get into conflicts with a Litwick that rips off the Team Rocket motto from the original series.

To protect Litwick from devastation!
To unite all Pokemon within our nation!
To announce Litwick's ideals of truth and love!
To extended Litwick's reach to the stars above!
Litwick!
And Litwick again!
Litwick blasts off at the speed of an Arcanine using ExtremeSpeed!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Last night I dreamt that I was at jazz band practice and I realized I hadn't memorized any of my music (even though we don't have to memorize for jazz band). Mrs. Band Director was so angry she closed me in the piano.

It was pretty frightening, actually.

schmutz said:
Last night I dreamt that I was at jazz band practice and I realized I hadn't memorized any of my music (even though we don't have to memorize for jazz band). Mrs. Band Director was so angry she closed me in the piano.

It was pretty frightening, actually.

I had a similar dream. Except my band director taped me to the groung and had me trampled by the parade. Seriously, I'm not making this up.

Pyro said:
Funny that I've been having a series of dreams about a group of Pokemon (Snivy, Oshawott, Cubchoo, Petilil, Elgyem, Woobat, Yamask, Axew) doing ridiculous things and they sometimes get into conflicts with a Litwick that rips off the Team Rocket motto from the original series.

To protect Litwick from devastation!
To unite all Pokemon within our nation!
To announce Litwick's ideals of truth and love!
To extended Litwick's reach to the stars above!
Litwick!
And Litwick again!
Litwick blasts off at the speed of an Arcanine using ExtremeSpeed!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
lololololololololololololol
I wish I had dreams like that

I had a very surreal dream last night. My attic was the North Pole and there were polar bears there under the ice and if we broke it they would come out and eat us. Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development was my grandmother, and she came upstairs and started plugging things into the wall of the attic while I tried to tell her about the polar bears. Then a polar bear broke through and tried to eat me but I got away.

When I was younger, I had a dream that I destroyed human civilization using the Winged Dragon of Ra.

LOL dreams can be funny and a bit frightening. I remember a dream when an old lady from a park started chasing me and my brother. We ran home and closed the doors but she knocked it down. Luckily I woke up before anything else happened....

I've had some very strange dreams that had to do with my pet guinea pig. One dream was about him going into space with no spacesuit and then he came back down and was all sick and crap. Then in another dream, some random kid dropped him and my guinea pig
split right in half.
Now that one was frightening.

Last night I dreamt about the school's Christmas concert (which was actually tonight). I dreamt that I needed a ride home so the tuba player gave me a ride since he lives two doors down from me. I left my notebook in the car, but I didn't think of opening the door to get it. Tuba Player left and I started up the driveway to my house, but I realized the front door was our old front door that we haven't had for years. At this point I was a little creeped out, so I decided to call my mom. But my phone wouldn't turn on. I walked inside, put it on the charger, and went to bed.

Fin.

So I dreamt that there was a Siberian husky in my house the other night. He then walked into the living room and threw up on both the floor and my socks.

Had a dream last night that Courage the Cowardly Dog started airing new episodes. Freaky Fred returned however the episode was about him meeting someone who's freakier then even him. I don't remember all the details, but the more I thought about it I almost wish it were real because it sounded like the perfect way for Courage to return. (It will never happen but oh well)

After reading Ralph's story for Dr. Javelin, I had a dream in which I had 118 basements below my house. All of the floors were filled with ancient Egyptian artifacts. Ralph was in my house wearing a badly made Equius suit, but he fell through my floor and my older brother and I had to go rescue him, when we found him I woke up.
tl;dr version: I go on this forum too much.

I barely ever remember my dreams. But I really laugh a lot at reading and hearing other people's.

I do remember a dream where a few people from my school and I were about to meet the Queen, but it turned out I forgot to put my trousers on. XP

My mother had a dream I can remember very well. My friend was over, and, for no reason at all, he threw a cup of water over her face.

When I was in fifth grade I had a series of dreams about a teacher. I dreamed that she was some immortal person turning other people immortal, but I didn't want to live forever so she chased me down all these hallways in the school that don't exist.
I never looked at her the same.

On a different note, does anyone else have dreams that create false memories for you?

GLaDOS said:
When I was in fifth grade I had a series of dreams about a teacher. I dreamed that she was some immortal person turning other people immortal, but I didn't want to live forever so she chased me down all these hallways in the school that don't exist.
I never looked at her the same.

On a different note, does anyone else have dreams that create false memories for you?

As in you don't recognize the dream as such but as a memory? I had a dream a few weeks ago about a nonexistent TV show, and when I woke up, I tried to convince my mom that it existed, since I said that we'd heard of it before.

I have dreams where I could swear I knew something or that I've had a similar dream before but I didn't.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
I had a very surreal dream last night. My attic was the North Pole and there were polar bears there under the ice and if we broke it they would come out and eat us. Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development was my grandmother, and she came upstairs and started plugging things into the wall of the attic while I tried to tell her about the polar bears. Then a polar bear broke through and tried to eat me but I got away.

What makes you think you have the right to fear polar bears? Every Halloween until I was twelve I would have a dream where a polar bear chased me through the woods. My Elementery principal would be waiting every time and scold me for living. That pricipal was the thing you wanted to see least in a dream. She was downright creepy...

Back