For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crackin355 said:
I'm 13. I don't care about making out, not yet atleast. All the girls in my school are bitches anyway.

And all guys are douchebags at 13. So, we are even in middle school, I suppose.

i try to be nice to people, but people usually shun me because i'm not popular. I'm in the group that isn't full of losers, but not popular. So were kind of stuck in between.

Sharks Territory said:
Everyone at middle school is a douchebag.
Almost everyone at mines is the same, bro.

Anyways, I've been in 2 relationships. Both ended up pretty bad, so right now I'm just waiting for the right person and not giving up my heart easily.

Crackin355 said:
i try to be nice to people, but people usually shun me because i'm not popular. I'm in the group that isn't full of losers, but not popular. So were kind of stuck in between.
Same , people like me and know me, but I am no way popular. Top set- smarty- gothi- prefect's-who play video games cannot really be popular.

Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
Same , people like me and know me, but I am no way popular. Top set- smarty- gothi- prefect's-who play video games cannot really be popular.
I am not popular at all. I'm in that group of people who play Smash Bros. and enjoy internet memes. But at least I'm not alone in that group. I'd rather be unpopluar and have friends who like the same thing than be popular and be alone.

My group is sort of the 'Gaming' group, since most of us are people with video game consoles. I'm probably the biggest gamer out of us, since I'm the one who spends his well earnt money on videogames instead of new phones or toys.

But I'm kind of the odd one out, since I went the Nintendo route in gaming, theyre going the Sony route. Atleast 2 of them were leaning to the Nintendo route, but I'm not very persuasive, but my friend is really persuasive.

So yeah, I'm the oddball of the group. they all ask me how I like stuff like Kirby and Mario and call it crap. Well, some of them do, some of them aren't pricks and actually ask to have a go at the game before they judge it.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Lily said:

"I'm just too sparkly perfect in every way to be popular!"
Exactly, most of the 'popular.' girls are bitches who are obsessed with boys, average grades, like only the newest music and clothes. I just want to be myself and be liked, lots of kids in differant years like me, but I cannot, am not and do not want to be part of the 'popular' group.

Lily said:
Lily said:

Exactly, most of the 'popular.' girls are bitches who are obsessed with boys, average grades, like only the newest music and clothes. I just want to be myself and be liked, lots of kids in differant years like me, but I cannot, am not and do not want to be part of the 'popular' group.
As hard as I tried, I couldn't find a youtube quote of Charlie Brown saying "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?", so this'll have to suffice:

double-facepalm%5B1%5D.jpg

Lily said:
Lily said:

I was talking about you, and I was being sarcastic.

Sorry.

GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
I am not popular at all. I'm in that group of people who play Smash Bros. and enjoy internet memes. But at least I'm not alone in that group. I'd rather be unpopluar and have friends who like the same thing than be popular and be alone.
That doesn't make sense.

QuizmoManiac said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
That doesn't make sense.
You don't make sense

QuizmoManiac said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
That doesn't make sense.

I think what Lily is trying to say is that she'd rather be unpopular and happy rather than popular and unhappy.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
QuizmoManiac said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
That doesn't make sense.

I think what Lily is trying to say is that she'd rather be unpopular and happy rather than popular and unhappy.
That's a quote from me.

GalacticPetey said:
QuizmoManiac said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
That doesn't make sense.
You don't make sense

Well, it's kinda hard to be popular and be alone, as being popular basically means that lots of people like to hang out with you. That's the general defenition, anyway.

Mrs. Hedlund said:

Yeah, that. Except it was GP who said the post about popular and alone, which I assume you are refering to.
EDIT: Ninja'd by GP.

GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:

I'm probably reading waaaay too deep into something said by GalacticPetey. But philosophically, it is possible to be unpopular and have friends who like the same thing as you, and be popular, but alone.

Popular only means a lot of people pay attention to you and try to spend time around you, it doesnt have anything to do with depth of friendship or if people actually like you or not.

You can also still have friends, and be unpopular, as even unpopular people tend to have a "best friend" who they are very close with. You dont have to be popular to have close friends.

Thus, yes, it is possible to be "Popular, but alone. And unpopular but have friends."

But since it was GP who said it, I'm probably over analyzing it.

Brock said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lily said:
Crackin355 said:

I'm probably reading waaaay too deep into something said by GalacticPetey. But philosophically, it is possible to be unpopular and have friends who like the same thing as you, and be popular, but alone.

Popular only means a lot of people pay attention to you and try to spend time around you, it doesnt have anything to do with depth of friendship or if people actually like you or not.

You can also still have friends, and be unpopular, as even unpopular people tend to have a "best friend" who they are very close with. You dont have to be popular to have close friends.

Thus, yes, it is possible to be "Popular, but alone. And unpopular but have friends."

But since it was GP who said it, I'm probably over analyzing it.
This is the Mario Wiki Forum. You're not supposed to over analyze anything.

GalacticPetey said:
This is the Mario Wiki Forum. What do you expect?

GalacticPetey said:

And therein lies the problem.

People have been acting so stupid lately that there's a general sentiment, "oh, other people here are dumbasses, I should be one too!"

Now, should I turn this into a new thread so it doesn't take away from the discussion in this one?

Sharks Territory said:
GalacticPetey said:
This is the Mario Wiki Forum. What do you expect?

GalacticPetey said:

And therein lies the problem.

People have been acting so stupid lately that there's a general sentiment, "oh, other people here are dumbasses, I should be one too!"

Now, should I turn this into a new thread so it doesn't take away from the discussion in this one?
Well, this Bananas joke isn't helping.

Never really been in a meaningful relationship. Had a girlfriend once, but that only lasted three days (she wanted the break-up, not me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back