For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily said:
Anyway, I try to give this boy the message by ignoring him, but he STILL annoys me, plus I don't fancy using abuse quizmo.

Well, keep ignoring him, I guess. He should probably get the message one day.

True...

Lily, I would just ignore him too. Or tell him straight up that he is bothering you; you don't want to be miserable with him bugging you like that. He really does sound annoying.....

I ignore chicks all the time, it doesnt seem to work for me. They just cling to me everywhere. Anton has this same problem, and I've tried acting grumpy, and it doesnt work. What can I do to scare them off?

Brock said:
I ignore chicks all the time, it doesnt seem to work for me. They just cling to me everywhere. Anton has this same problem, and I've tried acting grumpy, and it doesnt work. What can I do to scare them off?

Put on a vampire mask and yell "COURAGE."

I feel the same, I know guys who like me, and I like some back. But it's a puzzle if any, or which one is right for me.

Lily said:
I feel the same, I know guys who like me, and I like some back. But it's a puzzle if any, or which one is right for me.

Yeah I think it will always be a puzzle for me as well to see which guy is right for me. If I were THAT desperate, I guess I'd put myself out there more, but I don't want just anybody. We have to click with each other.

I swear ever fricking girl I know is either engaged, married, or has a child. And I don't even have a boyfriend..... WTF!

It's not fair. And it's moments like these that make me think something is wrong with me....

Yeah your problem is that instead of doing anything about it you whine about it to a forum full of 12-year-olds. If you want a boyfriend go to a bar and ask someone out or something.

Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah your problem is that instead of doing anything about it you whine about it to a forum full of 12-year-olds. If you want a boyfriend go to a bar and ask someone out or something.
:lol: Yeah, I do, don't I?

Mrs. Hedlund said:
What kind of boyfriend spells his girlfriend's name wrong? :lol: Dumbass...
Tell me, who was it that deleted their comment and what did they say?

Also, calling people dumbasses makes you look like your stuck up. Don't do it. Gives you a bad image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back