For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto said:
Then just be cordial to her, don't let her get your host if ya know what I mean.

Yeah, I just gave her the cold shoulder.

And I can be accused for never having my phone on. it's been flat for 3 months and I'm too lazy to charge it. Even though it's on my desk.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
GalacticPetey said:
I wouldn't give out your college if I were you

Ok, deleted. I was wary about giving it out too....

Completely off topic, but I go to the University of Delaware. :) (Feel free to stalk me.)

Anyways, back on topic, sort of, I keep my phone on all the time, it's really important in college. I often get texted during the day, but not often called. I keep my phone on vibrate, though, so it doesnt disrupt classes. And of course, off or silent during tests.

And since she posted, yay to bean.

I know that. I never said I was 'cordial' to her. I just said, that I gave her the cold shoulder.

Dr. Javelin said:
Crackin355 said:
Auto said:
Then just be cordial to her, don't let her get your host if ya know what I mean.

Yeah, I just gave her the cold shoulder.
I don't think that's what cordial means...
See? Good that that's cleared up.

Do you guys like when a girl is more assertive or would you rather have her sit back and wait for YOU to make the first move? Also, if you know a girl is flirting with you, do you get turned off and don't want to talk to her?

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Do you guys like when a girl is more assertive or would you rather have her sit back and wait for YOU to make the first move?

I can't speak for every guy, but I think I'd probably be a lot happier if girls were more assertive.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Also, if you know a girl is flirting with you, do you get turned off and don't want to talk to her?

u mad

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Do you guys like when a girl is more assertive or would you rather have her sit back and wait for YOU to make the first move?

I can't speak for every guy, but I think I'd probably be a lot happier if girls were more assertive.

With this, I always get the feeling that guys just would be "weirded" out if a girl were to be more assertive, so I do appreciate your feedback.
Now, to find a guy to flirt with...

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Do you guys like when a girl is more assertive or would you rather have her sit back and wait for YOU to make the first move? Also, if you know a girl is flirting with you, do you get turned off and don't want to talk to her?
I'd never get the courage but yes, I' prefer to be ask the girl out. It really depends on the type of flirting; sometimes I don't mind, sometimes I do.

Yeah I'm trying to be a little more outgoing with guys, but it can never happen. And when the opportunity DOES arise, I find out they are married or they have a girlfriend, or some other stupid reason as to why I cannot go out with them...Sigh.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Yeah I'm trying to be a little more outgoing with guys, but it can never happen. And when the opportunity DOES arise, I find out they are married or they have a girlfriend, or some other stupid reason as to why I cannot go out with them...Sigh.

Again,

Mario4Ever said:
Nothing "wrong" with polygamy so long as there is consent from all parties involved (fuck what the law says, it's a stupid one that probably only exists so the government only has to give out one tax break per household).

:)

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm upset, maybe it's because I am so tired. I am so frustrated. There is seriously no one for me. I wish this "Mr. Right" would show up right now! Where the heck is he?!? If only someone could guide me in the right direction as to where Mr. Right is. I know I know, "don't just sit around and wait"---Well, FYI, I have nowhere else to look. He is nowhere to be found.
"There is someone for everyone"---Yeah I'm the only exception. I just for once want to feel loved and special. (Feeling loved by family is different). UGH. I am so annoyed with every single guy out there.

What I don't understand is this: Guys love a girl who is nice and funny and smart, well not to toot my own horn, but I am not a dumbass, and I am nice & friendly to people. So what gives, guys?! Owait, it's probably because I'm not "hot enough" for you. You need that extra hottness, don't you? I see guys with ugly girls ALL THE TIME. So that's another thing I don't understand.

Ugh, guys are effing confusing.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Ugh, girls are effing confusing.
Fixed.

Seriously, though, let's just face the fact that neither side is going to understand the other without serious help. We (the human race) still can't do it perfectly after years of study.

Hm, well it annoys me when I see the guy I like with someone else, when I did think I had a chance with him.
Look, I know having a boyfriend isn't everything, but when you are 22 years old and NEVER had a boyfriend, wouldn't you think something was wrong with you too? That's how I feel: I feel as if there is something wrong with me. My mom says there isn't, but she's my mom, she's SUPPOSED to say that to me.

Well, I know this is not very useful, and I have no expirience in this kind of thing whatsoever, but just try to be patient, and one day, I don't know when, but one day you'll find your "Mr. Right" that you're looking for.

Epic Nitwit said:
Well, I know this is not very useful, and I have no expirience in this kind of thing whatsoever, but just try to be patient, and one day, I don't know when, but one day you'll find your "Mr. Right" that you're looking for.

I hope it's before I'm 30 freaking years old.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Well, you said you're 22, so that's 8 years. Should be enough time....

Epic Nitwit said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Well, you said you're 22, so that's 8 years. Should be enough time....

Let's hope!

GLaDOS said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
I'd never get the courage but yes, I' prefer to be ask the girl out. It really depends on the type of flirting; sometimes I don't mind, sometimes I do.

u mad

Mrs. Hedlund said:
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm upset, maybe it's because I am so tired. I am so frustrated. There is seriously no one for me. I wish this "Mr. Right" would show up right now! Where the heck is he?!? If only someone could guide me in the right direction as to where Mr. Right is. I know I know, "don't just sit around and wait"---Well, FYI, I have nowhere else to look. He is nowhere to be found.
"There is someone for everyone"---Yeah I'm the only exception. I just for once want to feel loved and special. (Feeling loved by family is different). UGH. I am so annoyed with every single guy out there.

What I don't understand is this: Guys love a girl who is nice and funny and smart, well not to toot my own horn, but I am not a dumbass, and I am nice & friendly to people. So what gives, guys?! Owait, it's probably because I'm not "hot enough" for you. You need that extra hottness, don't you? I see guys with ugly girls ALL THE TIME. So that's another thing I don't understand.

Ugh, guys are effing confusing.
*hugs NintendoQueen*
Hang in there! I've had all these "nobody loves me" moments but good things come to those who wait! On the other hand, you shouldn't get angry about this all the time. I don't think anyone, guy or gal, likes complainers.

Thank you Nabber! *HUGS* I appreciate it, I just need to be patient...as hard as it is!!! I have always been impatient though. And like they say, good guys always finish last....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back