For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, I like music and I play the piano. I find them kinda cool.

GalacticPetey said:
Speaking of music, CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO MARIO AND SONIC 2012 REMIXES!

You mean M&S at the London Olympics? Yeah, they do sound good, but that's kinda off-topic.

On-topic: I can't really say who I'd like to date, but,

GalacticPetey said:
I'll tell you who I won't date. Any girl who is overly obsessed with latest clothes or shoes. It would just be annoying dating her if everyday she kept asking "Do you like my shoes? Do you like my dress?"

I don't date boys whoa are just annoying and lame, dumb and jsut care about silly football games. I hate it when boys try to copy you to get your attention.

Lily said:
I don't date boys whoa are just annoying and lame, dumb and jsut care about silly football games. I hate it when boys try to copy you to get your attention.

Assuming that by football you mean soccer, I personally don't like watching it, as if you go to the food stand or whatever, you're at risk of missing the only goal of the entire game, and therefore the best part. But this is off topic again. :P

Best way to get someone's attention to show that you like them is to pelt them with a stress ball.

Works every time.

There is this kid I know and I think he fancies me.
The thing is I don't really like him. He is annoying, whiney and a bit immature. He keeps on following me and copying me, how can I let him know that I don't like him in that way and I want him to leave me alone without hurting his feelings as he is REALLY oversensitive.

Lily said:
The thing is I don't really like him. He is annoying, whiney and a bit immature. He keeps on following me and copying me, how can I let him know that I don't like him in that way and I want him to leave me alone without hurting his feelings as he is REALLY oversensitive.
That guy could be me! Do you live in Missouri too?

Lily said:

What do you mean by "Copying you"?

I know, once he went up to me and said a comment about somthing kinda gross so I will not recite it and left me thinking 'Why did you tell me that?'
I want him to leave me alone but I don't want to hurt his feeling's knowing he is oversensitive.

Yep... Weird... annoying... immature and HE LIKES ME!
Why do guys like me all of a sudden, 2 years ago I was an ugly, fat, loser tomboy and over the last 6 months I become 'sexy Lily!' AGHHHHH!!!

Lily said:
Yep... Weird... annoying... immature and HE LIKES ME!
Why do guys like me all of a sudden, 2 years ago I was an ugly, fat, loser tomboy and over the last 6 months I become 'sexy Lily!' AGHHHHH!!!

It comes with age, I think. I've never had this kinda thing, but I'm younger than you, and I don't attend a school, so I don't meet many people.

Slap him.
For people I like, Looks wise I like tall girls, long legs are nice too. Brunettes are my favorite but anyone hair color is okay.
Personality wise, someone with a mixed bag personality would be nice.

I'm not your type, I'm little and blonde.

As you may have guessed, all my celeb/ VG character crushes fit my type pretty much.

Lily said:
I'm not your type, I'm little and blonde.

As you may have guessed, all my celeb/ VG character crushes fit my type pretty much.

I find it hard to grasp the concept of a VG character crush. Celeb crushes I've heard of heaps of times, but you're the first person I've heard of with a VG character crush.

No, my brothers mate likes Chun-Lee, I know one user here has a thing for Zero suit Samus (not naming) and my friend refers to Silver as 'the fit, cool silver dude.'
Owned.

Lily said:
No, my brothers mate likes Chun-Lee, I know one user here has a thing for Zero suit Samus (not naming) and my friend refers to Silver as 'the fit, cool silver dude.'
Owned.

Ok, well, maybe I'm out of touch with the rest of the world, then.

Plus my mate said when she saw shirtless Link 'WHY do they make video game characters hot sometimes?'

Anyway, I try to give this boy the message by ignoring him, but he STILL annoys me, plus I don't fancy using abuse quizmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back